Was looking at this faggots Madden take and spotted another faggot

Snake

Don't you dare make me like a Packer! Don't you dare!!!
Seems to still be thinking clearly despite all that

I forgot about about his humiliating “dick.”

46D4BDF0-9BD4-4361-93EC-401B0DF0C11A.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's the one area in life black people have objectively won and these white saviors want to take that away
They cry diversity and how it’s our greatest strength and we need everyone of every ethnicity in every position. But what about sports? NFL and Basketball are majority black, that’s not diverse! Where are all the indian and Asian football and basketball players?!?! Diversity!!!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
They cry diversity and how it’s our greatest strength and we need everyone of every ethnicity in every position. But what about sports? NFL and Basketball are majority black, that’s not diverse! Where are all the indian and Asian football and basketball players?!?! Diversity!!!
Jeremy Lin was a huge deal on ESPN because he was an Asian NBA player that went to Harvard, and was good… for like 10 games lol.

G

All those millions and plenty of women willing and able to fuck you, and you're packing maybe 4'. Might as well be a fucking girl.

I don't have a hammer, but I think most dudes are eighth degree black belts in good dick pics. He's just a baby dicked buffoon.
4 feet penis would be imperessive.