• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARNING! WARNING! PEDOPHILE ALERT! THERE’S A PEDOPHILE AT LARGE ON THIS FORUM!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
How many times have you read that to scan for inaccuracies
its generally correct from my non expert and self admitted retarded opinion. I read it twice. Where people go wrong with LLMS, especially how that fat slob jackie tweets about it, is to just ask for answers. if you're asking it to summarize a trusted source of record and perhaps give a bit of context its extremely accurate.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
its generally correct from my non expert and self admitted retarded opinion. I read it twice. Where people go wrong with LLMS, especially how that fat slob jackie tweets about it, is to just ask for answers. if you're asking it to summarize a trusted source of record and perhaps give a bit of context its extremely accurate.

ChatGPT passed my own bladerunner turing test

When asked if two identical items worth the same amount of money are presented to it, is one better than the other if one had been inserted into a men’s rectum, despite it being forensically cleaned afterwards.

Old AI would say they were the same value, now it recognises people would not want one despite it being the same.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Oh literal admin

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
The biggest irony of this whole thing is admin would indeed enjoy prison, Pat

god damn its been a while since i've watched that. They used to do great videos. did the onion finally die when they apologized for this hilarious tweet
7675643.png

Forum Clout
Can you faggots at least argue from the same ethical framework instead of just talking past each other. Settle on a standard normative definition of good/bad , ought/ought not.

And if any of you equivocate on the word objective I swear to the chirst himself you'll have to deal with me rambling about the euthyphro dilemma for 20 pages. And that is certainly a pro toto evil.
No

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
@PogromStallone

Breaking kayfabe, yes, everyone knows Hildy never admitted to being a pedophile. I personally don’t think he’s a pedo, I think he’s a wannabe sophist who thought he could win some battle of the wits on the issue. The reason people call him a pedophile is simple, because it’s fun. That’s all. It’s not that serious. @Jenna however is a fat transexual, we have concrete evidence of that (0:35).

What are your thoughts on the live-action Avatar series?
You're missing the part where NoBacon is the most tedious fucking imbecile on the entire board too though. Where does that factor in?