• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARNING! WARNING! PEDOPHILE ALERT! THERE’S A PEDOPHILE AT LARGE ON THIS FORUM!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
@Harry Powell

You know what to do, the time is now. He’s getting gay again. Nobacon defence team assemble.

It's Projection 101. Like the closeted queer who gets drunk and won't stop talking about how he'll kill any faggot that touches him funny.

Even if you aren't preying upon underage kids, you still have a weird Max Hardcore fetish where you need them to look and act like children.

Can you defend this behavior? Why you're so very particular and specific that you can only get hard when a chick acts like she's 9?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's Projection 101. Like the closeted queer who gets drunk and won't stop talking about how he'll kill any faggot that touches him funny.

Even if you aren't preying upon underage kids, you still have a weird Max Hardcore fetish where you need them to look and act like children.

Can you defend this behavior? Why you're so very particular and specific that you can only get hard when a chick acts like she's 9?

You sound like a woman. You have no authority to talk about anyone’s online dating razz.

Jenna

Forum Clout
You sound like a woman. You have no authority to talk about anyone’s online dating razz.

So instead of defending your creepy pedoplay fetishes, you say I don't have the "authority" to ask questions about it.

Patrick also uses this defense mechanism. You do not get to ask questions, Jenna. That is not a thing you get to do.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So instead of defending your creepy pedoplay fetishes, you say I don't have the "authority" to ask questions about it.

Patrick also uses this defense mechanism. You do not get to ask questions, Jenna. That is not a thing you get to do.

Once you demonstrate you can talk to women on dating apps, or even match any, you have no place to criticise mine. You can’t even prove you’re a man.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
you know these metaphors are about being a pedophile, right? So you think “being a pedophile isn’t the worse thing on the planet” is okay and doesn’t label you as a pedophile?

What the fuck dude?
Jesus fucking Christ. I am done entertaining you. Everyone on here knows that you had a breakdown and emerged as a retarded born again Christian with a complete personality shift. You are mentally unwell. You should genuinely seek out professional help.
The fact that you can keep this bullshit going for so long without ever once posting where he admitted to being a pedo shows everyone here that I am right and you are wrong. Instead you keep going off on whatever tangent you can think of. Reality does not bend to your will, no matter how much you keep trying to force it.

G

Jesus Christ you squabbling faggots are so annoying. I don't know why you and those KiwiFarmers are so obsessed with pedophiles, it's creepy and bizarre.

Pogrom Stallone or whatever is right, Hildy has never said he himself is a pedophile. Hildy just had that retarded celibate pedophile argument. It's retarded because a "celibate pedophile" is only celibate for as long as he or she can fight their sex drive. If some poor schmuck gets molested as a kid, has their brain wiring screwed up and grows up and themselves attracted to kids, the "noble" move is to either castrate themselves or commit suicide.

Like Pat, Hildy is a moron who thinks he's smart. You can attack him for his actual ideas. Or don't. I feel kinda bad for Hildy; considering his sister grew up to be a whore, I can't imagine their childhoods were very good.

Forum Clout
Yeah? I have never said he didn't. I said he hasn't admitted to being a pedo, which he hasn't. Find me one post where he says he's a pedo and I'll happily back down.

If someone is against the death penalty for murderers, do you think that means they're hiding the fact that they're a murderer? Why else would they be against it?

I have not once said he is not a pedo. I have said that he has never admitted to being one. How is this so hard to comprehend?
Man you are a fucking faggot. I literally posted Hildy defending pedos and you car crashed, again what in the fuck would you find objectionable to me calling that "sick shit". This is the kind of look that gets you suspicion. If you can't see that that's on you, all on you.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ you squabbling faggots are so annoying. I don't know why you and those KiwiFarmers are so obsessed with pedophiles, it's creepy and bizarre.

Pogrom Stallone or whatever is right, Hildy has never said he himself is a pedophile. Hildy just had that retarded celibate pedophile argument. It's retarded because a "celibate pedophile" is only celibate for as long as he or she can fight their sex drive. If some poor schmuck gets molested as a kid, has their brain wiring screwed up and grows up and themselves attracted to kids, the "noble" move is to either castrate themselves or commit suicide.

Like Pat, Hildy is a moron who thinks he's smart. You can attack him for his actual ideas. Or don't. I feel kinda bad for Hildy; considering his sister grew up to be a whore, I can't imagine their childhoods were very good.

Hildy’s sister likely became the way she was because her much older brother Eric molested her, I put this to him and he refused to deny it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Jesus fucking Christ. I am done entertaining you. Everyone on here knows that you had a breakdown and emerged as a retarded born again Christian with a complete personality shift. You are mentally unwell. You should genuinely seek out professional help.
The fact that you can keep this bullshit going for so long without ever once posting where he admitted to being a pedo shows everyone here that I am right and you are wrong. Instead you keep going off on whatever tangent you can think of. Reality does not bend to your will, no matter how much you keep trying to force it.

You were outwitted again and had to resort to hyper emotional histrionics. You act just like Eric bringing all this suspicion onto yourself, it’s really strange.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Man you are a fucking faggot. I literally posted Hildy defending pedos and you car crashed, again what in the fuck would you find objectionable to me calling that "sick shit". This is the kind of look that gets you suspicion. If you can't see that that's on you, all on you.

Nobody defends Hildy and his "virtuous pedophile" views. But plenty of people here strain their necks to avoid addressing NoBacon's "I only get hard when zoomers talk and act like children" fetish.

A lot of you do exactly what they do: make it an identity politics issue and go "all of them are pedos and none of us are" even when you're looking at hard evidence that says otherwise.

If you truly cared about the issue, you'd condemn all pedophiles, instead of solely using it as a weapon to attack your enemies. But instead people operate under this "if you call out NoBacon, you must be defending Hildy" tribalism mindset.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nobody defends Hildy and his "virtuous pedophile" views. But plenty of people here strain their necks to avoid addressing NoBacon's "I only get hard when zoomers talk and act like children" fetish.

A lot of you do exactly what they do: make it an identity politics issue and go "all of them are pedos and none of us are" even when you're looking at hard evidence that says otherwise.

If you truly cared about the issue, you'd condemn all pedophiles, instead of solely using it as a weapon to attack your enemies. But instead people operate under this "if you call out NoBacon, you must be defending Hildy" tribalism mindset.

Silly dating messages to 23 year olds is not comparable to defending pedophiles all the time and saying pedophiles are better people than online trolls, just as your voice is not comparable to a males.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Welp... I uncovered @PogromStallone 's bumble history.

Turns out he is only aroused when 5'1 zoomer chicks engage in creepy pedoplay games.

He also spends the majority of his money on children's toys for himself.

View attachment 184262

View attachment 184261
NBDF checking in

We have yet to see a single Bumble screenshot or evidence of any heterosexual activity from you, Jenna.

All we have from you is online LARPing as a jailbait Mexican girl. “Hildy-esque behavior”, many people are saying this.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Listen man, in the secret chats (all of which NoBacon is a celebrated and popular member of) we uniformly organized and decided to defend him. It was a consensus decision. You already know this, why fight it?

Jenna

Forum Clout
Silly dating messages to 23 year olds is not comparable to defending pedophiles all the time and saying pedophiles are better people than online trolls, just as your voice is not comparable to a males.

Paul's defenders all say they're just silly innocent pictures of a little girl. You can't explain your behavior but lucky for you, most people here are too obsessed with tribalism to call you out on it.

Meanwhile Jenna is the insane one for perhaps suggesting that maybe Paul Weimer and NoBacon are both attracted to kids. I have to vigorously attack one and defend the other like everyone else does.