• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wall Street Pat prediction for April 8, 2024

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He said short the stock. Shorting is not options or puts.
I’ll expand because i was a little vague. Lets say DJT is at 5$. You think it’s gonna go to 1$. You borrow a share at 5$ with the expectation you have to eventually give that share back. The lender, because he’s taking the risk, charges interest (usually monthly) for how long you hold the stock without paying it back. So while the stock may be at 5$ you’ll end up paying, say, 2$ a month to borrow it. This obviously eats into whatever profits you have.

The more a stock is shorted (and thus the less shares available), and depending on the volatility, the higher the interest is when borrowing. So to move to the actual stock rather than the example, it has something like a 500% borrowing fee. I’ll let you all do the math on how much it would cost to borrow a share that’s 38$ with a 500% borrowing rate

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
GME was the worst thing to happen to stocks. Short squeezes happen like once a decade but if you check the usual suspects everyone thinks a squeeze is happening if a stock goes up 3% in a day
Yeah it completely killed the boomer (correct) idea of the stock market which is throwing your money into stocks and letting them sit for years. Now people throw their money into a stock expecting a 100x return within a week. People will literally YOLO their money into the most dogshit companies because it has a high float and everyone else is buying.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I’ll expand because i was a little vague. Lets say DJT is at 5$. You think it’s gonna go to 1$. You borrow a share at 5$ with the expectation you have to eventually give that share back. The lender, because he’s taking the risk, charges interest (usually monthly) for how long you hold the stock without paying it back. So while the stock may be at 5$ you’ll end up paying, say, 2$ a month to borrow it. This obviously eats into whatever profits you have.

The more a stock is shorted (and thus the less shares available), and depending on the volatility, the higher the interest is when borrowing. So to move to the actual stock rather than the example, it has something like a 500% borrowing fee. I’ll let you all do the math on how much it would cost to borrow a share that’s 38$ with a 500% borrowing rate
Ya I know but the kind of people (subhumans) who want to short DJT aren't going to their broker, they're buying 1-5 contract blocks on Robinhood.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
doesn't even have a bank account

remember when him and jackie "used their platform" by xeeting about cloudflare stock?
1712607801427.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Ya I know but the kind of people (subhumans) who want to short DJT aren't going to their broker, they're buying 1-5 contract blocks on Robinhood.
Yeah you’re correct not only because Robinhood is accessible to the most brainless retards but also because whatever inflated premiums you’re getting on puts is still gonna be cheaper than borrowing to short. Plus the whole infinite risk of shorting etc.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
thats like $40k a share

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
It’s an utterly worthless social media company bleeding money with a shit amount of users that has no room for growth. They have 0 turn around plan and 0 idea how to become profitable. The only reason the stock even shot up is meme stock level shit and people wanting to invest in
But enough talk about Reddit's stock.

WWAWD ONA stock? It's been a strong start of the year so far with for Pat content. But the summer months tend to see a bit of a slowdown. With the Robinson vrs City of Milwaukee lawsuit looming in the fall, expect a resurgence towards the end of the year. Market Analysis concensus: Buy.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

WWAWD ONA stock? It's been a strong start of the year so far with for Pat content. But the summer months tend to see a bit of a slowdown. With the Robinson vrs City of Milwaukee lawsuit looming in the fall, expect a resurgence towards the end of the year. Market Analysis concensus: Buy.
We are in a perpetual short squeeze. Theres so many people betting on us to fail but through sheer retardedness and pumping energy into dis thing we stay way above fair market value. A lot of people screaming at their computer screens “WHY WONT YOU GO DOWN??? YOURE A FORUM FOR A 30 YEAR OLD RADIO SHOW YOURE NOT WORTH ANYTHING” And we won’t have a sharp crash downward but a slow staircasing decline

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
How the fuck did he even acquire 100k to begin with?
Sucking off punks $10 a head

The dividends are incredible.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah it completely killed the boomer (correct) idea of the stock market which is throwing your money into stocks and letting them sit for years. Now people throw their money into a stock expecting a 100x return within a week. People will literally YOLO their money into the most dogshit companies because it has a high float and everyone else is buying.
Sad but true, then again what do you expect - people think stocks are boring and have no idea what to do and see people making money and think they can get rich quick. Look at bitcoin - if you got in before it become a meme you did well.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Sad but true, then again what do you expect - people think stocks are boring and have no idea what to do and see people making money and think they can get rich quick. Look at bitcoin - if you got in before it become a meme you did well.
I have a usb stick with 3 BTC on it I bought as a lark. Which is to say I HAD a usb stick that I fawkin lost. Bought for like fifty cents

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
All the reddit dummies are banking on the stock tanking because they don’t like the guy behind it. DJT won’t be a penny stock, certainly not within a few months, but it will be worth a handful of dollars by EOY. It’s an utterly worthless social media company bleeding money with a shit amount of users that has no room for growth. They have 0 turn around plan and 0 idea how to become profitable. The only reason the stock even shot up is meme stock level shit and people wanting to invest in Trump, not the company.
I hate niggers
We are in a perpetual short squeeze. Theres so many people betting on us to fail but through sheer retardedness and pumping energy into dis thing we stay way above fair market value. A lot of people screaming at their computer screens “WHY WONT YOU GO DOWN??? YOURE A FORUM FOR A 30 YEAR OLD RADIO SHOW YOURE NOT WORTH ANYTHING” And we won’t have a sharp crash downward but a slow staircasing decline
This Forum is only getting bigger people discover Opie and Anthony on YouTube everyday people

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His 3 book contract advance for one legit source of an amount like that. But him wasting whatever SFWA paid to finance the lolsuit as well as whatever percentage he had to pay out of pocket. Then you have the $84k to make Quasi whole and now this next suit of the MPD. He is wasting a ton of money. That doesnt even include his purchases of trips,food/booze,conventions, etc. He wastes a ton of money on dumb shit.

midwit

Forum Clout
His 3 book contract advance for one legit source of an amount like that. But him wasting whatever SFWA paid to finance the lolsuit as well as whatever percentage he had to pay out of pocket. Then you have the $84k to make Quasi whole and now this next suit of the MPD. He is wasting a ton of money. That doesnt even include his purchases of trips,food/booze,conventions, etc. He wastes a ton of money on dumb shit.
Overall net worth estimate of our overweight pal? In the red?

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
The Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Association of American aka SFWA. Brothermen discovered a bunch of Ricks friends were in the organization like Uncle Paul and they were all pedos and degenerates. When that got brought to light, they didn’t like that. At the time, Ricks BoB was the treasurer and used his position to get Rick the help he needed to fund the lol suit.

The money that paid quasi came from Lynne, Rick’s mother in law. Lynne does a lot of boarderline illegal stuff to make sure it looks like her retard daughter is a productive member of society and doesn’t want anyone snooping around the books.