Vince McMahon raped Sam Roberts

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I respectfully disagree with this. I know many women who are hard and good workers (in legit companies). Women who are better than men at their jobs.

In low-level retail jobs, then yeah I've definitely known shit female workers, but that's just what you attract with those workplaces. I've known plenty of guys who were shit at their jobs there as well.

Even though I've said all that... If I had to guarantee a successful company, I'd probably just make it all men though. I guess just to be safe.
"Don't disrespect women at the workplace, it's incel energy dude" - Dan Mullen NPA

Vince McMahon is based as fuck.

Let’s go over some of his accomplishments and finer moments over the years.
  • Nicknamed himself The Genetic Jackhammer; refers to his testicles as grapefruits
  • Proud American, cocksman, and omega male
  • Former food stamp recipient, has dyslexia, still became a billionaire through having a once in a lifetime work ethic
  • Hates sleeping, hates sneezing, eats well done steak with ketchup
  • Hobbies and interests limited to working, exercising, and listening to kid rock (which he blasts on his private plane)
  • Never embarrassed by the homoerotic undertones of his product, proudly embraces the beauty of the male physique
  • Conquered an entire industry; product outdrew Monday Night Football in the late 90s
  • Beat the fucking Federal Governent in a court of Law
  • Not intimidated by smug virgin Bob Costas, made him look like a manlet bitch on his own show.
  • Regularly challenged his wrestlers to fights, including Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle (another American hero)
  • Had an angle with a guy who would go on to be President
  • Gave a platform to the guy who is now the biggest actor in the world
  • Pitched an incest angle with his smoking hot daughter; wrote a necrophilia storyline for his son in law
  • Made out with divas in front of his wife
  • Let Eric bischoff make out with his wife and daughter
  • Raised a son who wasn’t afraid to fight UFC legend Brock Lesnar

And the list goes on and on and on. My guess is Vince has decided he’s going to leave it alone.
Let's not forget this:

1654662487867.png

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Stephanie could rape me anytime she wants, just saying.

View attachment 48662
You have foreign bodies in there and they look stupid, I'm just telling you, it's just an appraisal. Keep them if you want, look stupid, see if I give a fuck, you know. But they're too big and they look stupid, they look like some Vegas bitch, they look like a Vegas whore. And you go around, sashaying around in your tight clothes, and stuff. I won't stand for that anymore.

G

You have foreign bodies in there and they look stupid, I'm just telling you, it's just an appraisal. Keep them if you want, look stupid, see if I give a fuck, you know. But they're too big and they look stupid, they look like some Vegas bitch, they look like a Vegas whore. And you go around, sashaying around in your tight clothes, and stuff. I won't stand for that anymore.

If she get’s raped by a pack of niggers it will be her fault!

1655595894619.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
wait- i brainfarted...I got the titles of the Barry Blaustein Documentary from the late 90's mixed up with that Vice Documentary written by fags who pretend they're smart fans just because they wear reprinted, Faux vintage "Marty Jannety" T-shirts

isn't the vice show called "Beyond the Ring"?

EDIT: nope- you fucked up, nigga.........Beyond the mat was the movie, Beyond the Ring is that fag show on Vice......

Last edited:

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
wait- i brainfarted...I got the titles of the Barry Blaustein Documentary from the late 90's mixed up with that Vice Documentary written by fags who pretend they're smart fans just because they wear reprinted, Faux vintage "Marty Jannety" T-shirts

isn't the vice show called "Beyond the Ring"?

That show is called Dark Side of the Ring, child.

btw- you're not impressing anyone with this shit, child

I wasn’t looking to impress anyone, little one. Stop trying to impress everyone with your wrestling knowledge, infant child. Pro wrestling is for homosexuals, child. You are so bad at this, atalker. Block and report!