Vince McMahon raped Sam Roberts

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sounds like it will end with McMahon “stepping away” (yet he’s still involved with creative) for a bit and Johnny Ace will be the one who takes the heat and is fired / resigns. McMahon has been doing all kinds of shit for years without much issue and can make things go away. Look up how he handled Jimmy Snuka killing his girlfriend back in the 80s or Pat Patterson getting touchy with male staff members.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
All wrestlers are faggots (apart from the dude in my avatar). Bill Watts was based though.

Wwe is worse than fucking capeshit
Yeah, ever since WWE drifted away from making wrestling appealing to normal people and instead catered to the nerd marks (I refuse to call them smart marks) it became even gayer and retarded than it already was.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Yeah, ever since WWE drifted away from making wrestling appealing to normal people and instead catered to the nerd marks (I refuse to call them [i[smart[/i] marks) it became even gayer and retarded than it already was.
Pretty much everything is like this now. NHL is appealing to niggers. MLB and NFL are doing nothing but catering to women and fags. Star Wars is all about catering to chinks and infants. When you say 'normal' people you really mean adult White straight males.

G

Stephanie could rape me anytime she wants, just saying.

View attachment 48662
nice bubs

BjgiYvtCUAAihl-.jpg

G

That's because women are manipulative by nature.

I know it sounds cliche and whatever, but if I owned a company I would go out of my way to make sure a woman is never employed by it. I've been working close to 20 years now, since I was a kid, and have never once had a female colleague who works hard and just does that.

It sounds hateful and misogynistic, but it's a fact. Women inflate the workplace and lower wages for everyone, while doing less work and getting more praise for simply being an woman.
I respectfully disagree with this. I know many women who are hard and good workers (in legit companies). Women who are better than men at their jobs.

In low-level retail jobs, then yeah I've definitely known shit female workers, but that's just what you attract with those workplaces. I've known plenty of guys who were shit at their jobs there as well.

Even though I've said all that... If I had to guarantee a successful company, I'd probably just make it all men though. I guess just to be safe.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Pretty much everything is like this now. NHL is appealing to niggers. MLB and NFL are doing nothing but catering to women and fags. Star Wars is all about catering to chinks and infants. When you say 'normal' people you really mean adult White straight males.
Not really.. when I say normal I mean regular folk who want to watch a bit simple-minded wrestling - teenagers / young men / families. Sure, the wrestling fanbase has always been predominantly straight white men, but they weren't exactly alt-right like the current SJW nerd marks want to believe.

nigga you trying to show off that you know who Bill Watts is like none of us niggas never seen Mid South Before

fucking tryhard
I'll be honest, I was struggling to think of a based wrestling figure until I remembered Watts was fired from WCW for making a racist comment. Way too many of the wrestlers I liked growing up are gay - Foley, Austin, Jericho, even Cornette. I'll still hold onto the memories though sniff

Come to think of it, Hogan is based lol but I was never really a fan.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Foley's always been a democrat, but like...they haven't made the slightest reference to DJT being in the HOF since before he took office. They used to trash democrat & probably republicans alike, They had a fake Bill Clinton during an IRS match, pretty sure they had the real Obama & fetus eater Killary on the Titantron during different election season. After Linda McMahon's loss a few years before, they didn't want to fuck up her gig with the Trump Administration. I think she was the only higher up that didn't get hit with some sort of retarded investigation
Dude Love was the democrat but Cactus Jack was clearly a republican.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Vince McMahon is based as fuck.

Let’s go over some of his accomplishments and finer moments over the years.
  • Nicknamed himself The Genetic Jackhammer; refers to his testicles as grapefruits
  • Proud American, cocksman, and omega male
  • Former food stamp recipient, has dyslexia, still became a billionaire through having a once in a lifetime work ethic
  • Hates sleeping, hates sneezing, eats well done steak with ketchup
  • Hobbies and interests limited to working, exercising, and listening to kid rock (which he blasts on his private plane)
  • Never embarrassed by the homoerotic undertones of his product, proudly embraces the beauty of the male physique
  • Conquered an entire industry; product outdrew Monday Night Football in the late 90s
  • Beat the fucking Federal Governent in a court of Law
  • Not intimidated by smug virgin Bob Costas, made him look like a manlet bitch on his own show.
  • Regularly challenged his wrestlers to fights, including Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle (another American hero)
  • Had an angle with a guy who would go on to be President
  • Gave a platform to the guy who is now the biggest actor in the world
  • Pitched an incest angle with his smoking hot daughter; wrote a necrophilia storyline for his son in law
  • Made out with divas in front of his wife
  • Let Eric bischoff make out with his wife and daughter
  • Raised a son who wasn’t afraid to fight UFC legend Brock Lesnar

And the list goes on and on and on. My guess is Vince has decided he’s going to leave it alone.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
- he's literally one of my top 5. I'm so fond of his work, and expecially his promo's in ECW that i'm willing to over look how much of a lefty he's become...however (and this is a big "however") he genuinely helps people and gives to causes

he's a redneck from texas....he's what you guys called "based"

he's a trump-people, and one of those anti vax people...that qualifies as "le based" no?

Cornette.
Cornette gets a pass from me. I love him, and also I can see that while he is a "lefty", he is also working a gimmick when he does his politics gimmick....i mean- you know people in pro wrestling are known for "working the marks"- right?......so, yes- he is a lefty but is he that flaming in real life- I doubt it

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
- he's literally one of my top 5. I'm so fond of his work, and expecially his promo's in ECW that i'm willing to over look how much of a lefty he's become...however (and this is a big "however") he genuinely helps people and gives to causes

he's a redneck from texas....he's what you guys called "based"

he's a trump-people, and one of those anti vax people...that qualifies as "le based" no?

Cornette gets a pass from me. I love him, and also I can see that while he is a "lefty", he is also working a gimmick when he does his politics gimmick....i mean- you know people in pro wrestling are known for "working the marks"- right?......so, yes- he is a lefty but is he that flaming in real life- I doubt it
Corny is a lefty TDS case but still have to love the guy for being an encyclopedia of wrestling knowledge.

I've never heard of Austin being a fag. Jericho and Foley seem alright on a personal level but foley is a real thin skinned pussy when it comes to twitter. he's a hair trigger blocker anytime someone says anything remotely critical.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Corny is a lefty TDS case but still have to love the guy for being an encyclopedia of wrestling knowledge.

I've never heard of Austin being a fag. Jericho and Foley seem alright on a personal level but foley is a real thin skinned pussy when it comes to twitter. he's a hair trigger blocker anytime someone says anything remotely critical.
in the case of Cornette, he is a genuine lefty....HOWEVER I'm a firm believer that any of his lefty stuff on social media, or on his podcasts is just a case of him "turning the volume to 11"....so is he a lefty- yes....is he that flaming of a lefty-no, that just working the gimmick

also, I chose not to follow foley on social media because I'd just rather leave the memories alone

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I think a lot of Foley’s deranged social media behavior relating to politics might be from all the shots to head he took for decades.