Vince McMahon raped Sam Roberts

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
This is why womens' judgment can't be trusted to run anything. I understand Vince is rich and powerful, but a 40 year old, presumably attractive woman decides to have an affair with a man almost 80? Its so physically gross, even if just for career advancement.
That's because women are manipulative by nature.

I know it sounds cliche and whatever, but if I owned a company I would go out of my way to make sure a woman is never employed by it. I've been working close to 20 years now, since I was a kid, and have never once had a female colleague who works hard and just does that.

It sounds hateful and misogynistic, but it's a fact. Women inflate the workplace and lower wages for everyone, while doing less work and getting more praise for simply being an woman.

G

That's because women are manipulative by nature.

I know it sounds cliche and whatever, but if I owned a company I would go out of my way to make sure a woman is never employed by it. I've been working close to 20 years now, since I was a kid, and have never once had a female colleague who works hard and just does that.

It sounds hateful and misogynistic, but it's a fact. Women inflate the workplace and lower wages for everyone, while doing less work and getting more praise for simply being an woman.

But what would be the fun of work if there weren’t women around?

G

Stephanie could rape me anytime she wants, just saying.

1655478060057.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The timing is interesting for this, just recently I read Netflix is producing a major documentary on Vince and he’s also negotiating to finally write his memoirs. I believe the McMahon doc was supposed to have a huge budget but now with all this these projects might go away. Kinda like a couple years ago when Netflix spent big money on a Bill Cosby stand up special (I think might have been for multiple specials) then we all know what happen and that production will never see the light of day,

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Holy shit. Stephanie just stepped down indefinitely not too long ago, so that's pretty big. Maybe she can make Raw at least halfway watchable again & gimme more sexy chick rasslers, more blood & less shitty storylines.
I can’t believe Raw is still 3 hours long. The product has been shit for years but 3 hours every Monday? Even at its peak the 2 hour show would have some filler / slow parts.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Foley's always been a democrat, but like...they haven't made the slightest reference to DJT being in the HOF since before he took office. They used to trash democrat & probably republicans alike, They had a fake Bill Clinton during an IRS match, pretty sure they had the real Obama & fetus eater Killary on the Titantron during different election season. After Linda McMahon's loss a few years before, they didn't want to fuck up her gig with the Trump Administration. I think she was the only higher up that didn't get hit with some sort of retarded investigation

G

The timing is interesting for this, just recently I read Netflix is producing a major documentary on Vince and he’s also negotiating to finally write his memoirs. I believe the McMahon doc was supposed to have a huge budget but now with all this these projects might go away. Kinda like a couple years ago when Netflix spent big money on a Bill Cosby stand up special (I think might have been for multiple specials) then we all know what happen and that production will never see the light of day,

Netflix is government, they have had people like Condoleeza Rice and the Obamas as board of directors. Those high budget documentaries were probably honeypots AFTER an investigation was greenlighted by the Feds. Just like they reward an obedient minion with a show or special or whatever, they can also use Netflix to punish/setup one.