• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice Presidential debate thread

Forum Clout
I just got back from a watch party at some bar.

It was hard to hear because so many people were talking. So yeah, people don’t really care that much.

Walz’s comment on building more housing got some cheers, though.
What type of faggot knows people that hold watch parties for vp debates? I dont care what political aisle you lean on thats high level faggotry. Now say 100 feed nanas and shotgun two grapefruit road sodas

Forum Clout
I feel like if Vance didn't have to support a retard like trump he'd actually be an ok politician.
- Gets his opinions assigned to him by the mainstream media like a walking corpse
- Calls OTHER people retards because his TV told him that would make him sound smaht

How are those 2 new wars working out for you retard? That enough for you or do you want more? You want your kids to get drafted? Fucking idiot.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
- Gets his opinions assigned to him by the mainstream media like a walking corpse
- Calls OTHER people retards because his TV told him that would make him sound smaht

How are those 2 new wars working out for you retard? That enough for you or do you want more? You want your kids to get drafted? Fucking idiot.

170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522.jpg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

fuck off Fred

Forum Clout
I don't know why JD Vance gets such bad treatment in the press (oh no wait, I do). Guys young, extremely successful, probably has a huge dong. You don't get to be that successful and be a part of the circles he's jn by being dumb. But CNN and the rest of them always categorize him as weird and creepy. That's like the tagline that even that deeply closeted homosexual Walz repeats over and over. That's the best they can come up? The media are faggots, excuse my language.
And they won't insult him for the true reason: he has gay face

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Honestly JD Vance and Tim Walz give me a vibe like you split Rick into two people…

JD Vance is the guy who says weird things about women (rape is the mildest punishment you deserve) and was obviously a fat board / video game playing fag as a kid. Wore his shirt swimming. Socially awkward weirdo That type

Tim Walz is the guy who is an ultra lib who just wants gay people to protect their legal pot with guns!! And he’s a fat cartoony faggot who loves sports and corny shit like state fairs

I could picture both of them at a bar, alone, staring at their laptop tho
I honestly don't know who is who

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout

Just listen to trump talk, he's a retard. You don't need to watch CNN to see it, you're just in too deep to admit it.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
White guys with pajeet or asian wife means White women rejected him long ago, they sniff out their autists before anyone, usually around junior high school time. The ones chasing black women got particularly rejected. They give a middle finger to the women who rejected them by being with a Black woman. You can tell because they always pick the BLACKEST, blue gum lady (Bill Burr) as their mates.
I noticed this in the military. The most hardass guys that screamed all the time and wanted to act tough were always married to subservient filipino women, because they’re the only women that wouldnt see him as the insecure fag he really is.