• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice Presidential debate thread

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Tbh idk about him…on one hand he gives me a Mike Pence vibe, like he’s made in a factory. Then I see him struggling to order donuts or bombing with a Mtn Dew joke and I go “No wait he’s just like me”
I think he's alright. I'm no Trump fan but at this point I just don't think another 4 years of Democratic faggotry is good for this country. If I vote (even though it's super gay) I'd vote Republican but not because of Trump. I like the idea of Vance, RFK, Vivek whatever the fuck his last name is, Elon, and that fine ass bitch Tulsi shaking things up possibly. Trump gonna be Trump always but if he's got great people around him it might not be that bad. At least that's what I tell myself.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I think he's alright. I'm no Trump fan but at this point I just don't think another 4 years of Democratic faggotry is good for this country. If I vote (even though it's super gay) I'd vote Republican but not because of Trump. I like the idea of Vance, RFK, Vivek whatever the fuck his last name is, Elon, and that fine ass bitch Tulsi shaking things up possibly. Trump gonna be Trump always but if he's got great people around him it might not be that bad. At least that's what I tell myself.

OIP._K19M0ENHRWZ4Zv5FpjxAwAAAA