• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

veteran of the hoolies war

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
It’s called Sleeptexting.
It only happens to fat alcoholics who spend more time on twitter than trying to get back in their child’s life.
18E2400E-1D9E-4753-BABE-036BEC4C9932.jpeg

Pat doesn’t recognize his daughter because he signed away all parental rights and has no part in her life.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
His brain is absolutely obsessed with this fantasy of the stalkers going to prison. It's all he ever talks about, it consumes him, and you know prison rape is much more a part of it than he lets on.

How's the weather, Patrick? You will not be able to see it in your cell, stlaker.
Tough loss for the Packers this weekend. Your time to be packed into a prison will be soon, stlaker.
I think I'll order a pizza tonight. It will be the last one before your arrest, stlaker.

The smartest thing he could do right now is hatewrite a short story collection about cyberstalkers going to prison and facing all sorts of punishment. What a read that would be.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Why the fuck would anyone bend over backwards for their insurance agent?
What have they done to bend over backwards for him? The handing over of BDA’s info was probably done by a bartender who didn’t know any better or is just stupid and probably thought it was okay because Pat has been talking about how the police were on the trail of Pat’s atalkers for years now.

G

I was thinking about this the other day and I’m pretty sure the reason Pat is so possessive of Hooli’s is that he handles their employees health insurance. Another reason they tolerate having to plug his laptop in and the added burden of all of his Owen related shenanigans
Zero point zero chance hooligans staff is getting health insurance. It’s not required until you hit 50 full time employees.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What have they done to bend over backwards for him? The handing over of BDA’s info was probably done by a bartender who didn’t know any better or is just stupid and probably thought it was okay because Pat has been talking about how the police were on the trail of Pat’s atalkers for years now.
Not everyone gets dibs on the leftover bloody mary garnish after happy hour ends. Pat is kind of a big deal.

Forum Clout
I doubt hooli's was packed out everyday before becoming the OnA hotspot.
They can easily tolerate a fat barfly who helps pay the bills. Tea is probably more profitable than beer so who cares what he drinks.
He partakes in the food and alcohol. In these times its probably reassuring they have a steady stream of income from rubes like pat who have made this their personality.
It's surprising the lengths they have gone to though. Having received, faxes (lol), phone calls, emails, passing on Andrews details etc. Pat must spend a decent amount of time/money for them to put up with that bullshit.
I bet they serve Lipton tea bags. Trash fire

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Not everyone gets dibs on the leftover bloody mary garnish after happy hour ends. Pat is kind of a big deal.

At first glance I thought I saw those barrels of WIC juice (corn syrup water) in the background. But that would be too upscale for Hoolie’s.

1F51FD45-CB65-482A-B0DE-85B1754E2E61.jpeg

I’d love it if Pat tried to monetize the hate by putting out his own merch, like t-shirts that just read “No, child.” Nobody would buy any of it and he’d be furious. Then again his merch would turn out to be as pithy and powerful as the last meme he made and hoped would make him go viral:

02291550-9D84-49B0-8371-3FFB66601D29.jpeg

Nice bootcut jeans, lady.