• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

veteran of the hoolies war

G

Itd be funny if one of the degens on here is into the ol’ credit card scamming gag and they went and swiped it at “Hoolis” and hooligans doxxes some random person to Patrick who takes to twitter to defame them. I know one of you degenerates is into that fake credit card scene.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Itd be funny if one of the degens on here is into the ol’ credit card scamming gag and they went and swiped it at “Hoolis” and hooligans doxxes some random person to Patrick who takes to twitter to defame them. I know one of you degenerates is into that fake credit card scene.
Chad Zumcock or whatever his name is definitely reads here. So you are correct.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I doubt hooli's was packed out everyday before becoming the OnA hotspot.
They can easily tolerate a fat barfly who helps pay the bills. Tea is probably more profitable than beer so who cares what he drinks.
He partakes in the food and alcohol. In these times its probably reassuring they have a steady stream of income from rubes like pat who have made this their personality.
It's surprising the lengths they have gone to though. Having received, faxes (lol), phone calls, emails, passing on Andrews details etc. Pat must spend a decent amount of time/money for them to put up with that bullshit.

G

I was thinking about this the other day and I’m pretty sure the reason Pat is so possessive of Hooli’s is that he handles their employees health insurance. Another reason they tolerate having to plug his laptop in and the added burden of all of his Owen related shenanigans
brilliant thiking. It absolutely makes sense that he pitched his insurance gig to his family first, then hooligans, then...niki's family. Just a piece of garbage. But him handling their insurance would explain how much they bend over backward for one dumb regular customer.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah it’s a possibility. I worked in the service industry for a while and i think Obama care was the time where if you had so many employees you had to provide an insurance option
Obamacare mandates that if your employee works over 25 hours a week, you have to offer them health care. Not sure about an employee limit or anything like that. Regardless, I doubt Rick does. The only people dumb enough to fall for Ricks bull shit are nice old people. He’s really a piece of shit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Pat must spend a decent amount of time/money for them to put up with that bullshit.
We’ve all had to deal with people in our local area who are obnoxious assholes and you know they’ll never go away until they die. Hoolie’s staff is hoping their meatloaf expedites the process.

Plus they cum and spit in his food. Hell, I’d pick up some shifts there just to do that.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
brilliant thiking. It absolutely makes sense that he pitched his insurance gig to his family first, then hooligans, then...niki's family. Just a piece of garbage. But him handling their insurance would explain how much they bend over backward for one dumb regular customer.
Everything is about food with this motherfucker