Very disheartening

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Screenshot_20221008-223702_TextNow.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
someone tag Jo showing him Pat describing the interaction disingenuously to make himself look good at his expense

jfc what a cartoonish level of faggot, he is a parody of himself

hey Hildy I know you'r reading, do you still think the reason Pat is targeted is because of his political views that he shares with other 100 million americans?

G

god this dude is such a douche to random people, Norm/11 couldn't have happened to a more deserving person
I really dislike Donald Trump but none of these made up charges were legitimate. And the fact that people like Patrick hate him is telling. That says something about Donald. He’s a fucking piece of fucking shit, but the worst pieces of shit on the planet absolutely despise him.

G

I really dislike Donald Trump but none of these made up charges were legitimate. And the fact that people like Patrick hate him is telling. That says something about Donald. He’s a fucking piece of fucking shit, but the worst pieces of shit on the planet absolutely despise him.
Agreed. I’m not right wing but so much of this shit is just big dog infighting. As if any of the people you actually see control anything. Hail Quasi

G

Agreed. I’m not right wing but so much of this shit is just big dog infighting. As if any of the people you actually see control anything. Hail Quasi
And if any of these people actually cared about our country, using the FBI, DOJ and other agencies and bureaus as a political weapon against your enemy is outrageous. Party doesn’t matter. None of that should matter. They were literally caught spying on a sitting president and framing him for crimes he didn’t commit. That should be outrageous to everyone. Everyone.

G

And if any of these people actually cared about our country, using the FBI, DOJ and other agencies and bureaus as a political weapon against your enemy is outrageous. Party doesn’t matter. None of that should matter. They were literally caught spying on a sitting president and framing him for crimes he didn’t commit. That should be outrageous to everyone. Everyone.
Juries should look into these kind of things not some unsanctioned National police. These people don’t even control these kinds of things anyway. The President is practically a figurehead within the US government anyway. That’s how it’s set up. Vote for your local district as much as that matters.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
1. Pat has never met a stranger. Everyone out there is just an enemy he hasn’t met yet.

2. I’m more certain than ever that much of his outrageous attention-seeking behavior is driven by the fear of being outed as gay.

I am not joking or being lighthearted. The heavy daily drinking at the age of 42 is not the behavior of a man who is secure, mature, and doing well in life. The over-the-top pursuit of “This guy fucks!” reactions is beyond humiliating. Only someone who’s not straight and absolutely terrified of being found out acts like this.

Not all gay men are athletic, clean, and dress well. Pat’s a slob who’s not hairy enough to be a bear, too big of a sissy to be a top, and too obese to attract anyone but fat fetishists. The best he’d ever do on the gay market is serving some hideous Acerthorn-type perv as his human toilet.