• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

USSS! Has Master Po's New YouTube Channel Been Found Before?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Obviously since I never worked there, this is me speculating and not to be taken literally. No way would anyone assign the paperwork side of security to the oaf at the door but yes, I suppose it is possible due to the general ineptitude of the entire staff.

Edit: usssssss
No Danny is right usss. Go back to the Toothpick guy. They had to take his ID to get in and he flipped out when Steve / Po were taking too long to get it back to him.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
would not believe me when I said I had no usernames on any of fansites like Wackbag or RonFez.net.

Yeah, he wanted to know who was who so if he read something bad he could confront them. At the start of XM he was making interns print out all the Instant Feedback so he could scan it for threats.

How could Po hit on Lily when that's how Sam spent his afternoons? If I were Jess back then, I would NOT have been happy. At least she ended up in a completely normal, healthy, clandestine relationship with Norton, which lasted a very long time over a summer.

That's what it's like to be a girl intern who's a 6 at best.

Earl
Po
Sam
Norton

And I'm sure more, using every moment to flirt or hit on this chick. Fucked her way to the top, got signed by Norton's agent and was gifted a job with Brother Wheeze where she remains an on-air mainsta-- what's that? She never made an impact and her contract was not renewed? You don't say.

Forum Clout
At the start of XM he was making interns print out all the Instant Feedback so he could scan it for threats.

ocular.jpg

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Knowing Po is a fraud makes everything so much funnier. I still laugh out loud at the segment where he talks about getting 100 women together to do body rock.

I cannot imagine how hilarious it would be to watch Po and Jim Norton pretend to know how to play chess.

I loved when they had Slash on the show and Po had no idea who he was and didn’t give a shit at all, while Jimmy seethed and couldn’t wrap his head around not worshipping celebrities.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I loved when they had Slash on the show and Po had no idea who he was and didn’t give a shit at all, while Jimmy seethed and couldn’t wrap his head around not worshipping celebrities.
I loved when he packed the studio with 100 shady randos for his one hour show and had no idea why that would be a problem. Or when he lost his fucking shit on Sam for taking that chess piece.

He’s sort of a crossover between @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda and Joe Cumia - aggressive enough to freak you the fuck out but clumsy enough to accidentally knock himself out with his own nunchucks.