• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

USSS! Has Master Po's New YouTube Channel Been Found Before?

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Master Bob, formerly Master Po, has a YouTube channel with such playlists as "Bully Prevention," "Student Testimonials," and "Knife Fighting."

Plus, Master Bob is putting up the numbahs with hundreds, literally hundreds, of views per video.

Check out his expose of bullying in India and Jedi-inspired martial arts.

All kidding aside, I am glad Master Bob is doing well and am completely shocked he is not currently in jail.

Forum Clout
IMG_0777.jpeg

Nice skullet, stupid.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Po is/was a fraud.

Long ago I did some digging into his past. The sensei who trained him said "I have no control over what title or ranks he uses."

He's a Master at conning people. That's about it.
I always thought everyone knew and was humoring him, that's really funny you all believed his bullshit.

upanddown

Forum Clout
A few years ago I remember looking at the Google reviews for one of his "dojos".

75% of the reviews were parents complaining they had been scammed and each one had a response from Master Po stating that he had checked his "database" and could not find their names and would be reporting them to Google for fraud.

Had me fawkin' howling.

Forum Clout
A few years ago I remember looking at the Google reviews for one of his "dojos".

75% of the reviews were parents complaining they had been scammed and each one had a response from Master Po stating that he had checked his "database" and could not find their names and would be reporting them to Google for fraud.

Had me fawkin' howling.
Yeah I remember that. It was during ANOTHER big rebrand/moving of his faggot dojo once he was caught scamming a bunch of fat retarded women and their fat retarded children.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Had me fawkin' howling.

Thanks for the breaking news.

Everyone knew and was just humoring him.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Didn’t his “dojo” burn down ?

It was demolished. He built a dojo on land that his ex wife owned. She found out and had it demo'd. This was after he leeched the good will of the fans who showed up to fix it up and paint it only to be paid in NJ pizza. Fucking ego on this dude back then was legendary. He thought he had some kind of power over the interns for a while and had to be reminded that his job was to watch the door. That's it. No bossing people around, no having them do things for you, no lunch runs, nothing. Watch the door and photocopy ID's. People forget sometimes, this was a Mars pull. Mars was taking classes from him.....IN A PARK.... and thought he'd be great for head of XM security....

Early Po was hysterically oblivious too. For a stretch at XM, he would wear the same thing every day. Camo pants, white tank top tee and a leather vest. He'd also take his shoes off once he got in and would walk around the office with his disgusting bare feet. I think it was the old XM office manager who finally told him he had to show up like a guy who actually works security. Po finally purchased his first and only suit and wore that every day (with shoes) until the day he was canned.