Update on the Reddit battalions in Ukraine.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
so I knew Ukraine was beyond fucked
YOU KNEW DEN!! But you did nothing...

badf56c540a59045224a7d3d60cc3fb2.png

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
It bums me out Pat never went over. I would have loved to have seen news footage of him in a tight (because he's fat) orange jumpsuit with a pillow case on his head.
one thing i felt you guys never went into on NPS 1 (or maybe you did and I zoned out) was when people called him out and said he should go and fight himself and his (paraphrased) response was "my voice is needed here in the States where I can influence people". If i wanted to convince someone who had no idea who Pat was that he's a fat dolt it'd be the 1st thing I'd show them. Literally zero ambiguity or room for sympathy.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
one thing i felt you guys never went into on NPS 1 (or maybe you did and I zoned out) was when people called him out and said he should go and fight himself and his (paraphrased) response was "my voice is needed here in the States where I can influence people". If i wanted to convince someone who had no idea who Pat was that he's a fat dolt it'd be the 1st thing I'd show them. Literally zero ambiguity or room for sympathy.
He said he is staying behind because his voice is needed to influence millions of people if i remember correctly.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
He said he is staying behind because his voice is needed to influence millions of people if i remember correctly.
Yeah that's the one.

It got lost in the hilarity of everyone piling into his previous 3 tweets. If you showed any gen z commie idiot this place they'd call you a bully. You show them that tweet and the previous 3 as context, they have no defense for him. He does more damage to himself on Twitter than we'll ever know how to do.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Good job stupids you've been bamboozled by fake Fat tweets

1647458671473.png

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Good job stupids you've been bamboozled by fake Fat tweets

View attachment 29523

Seriously?!?!?! OK you got me. I literally took that as real this whole time. Yeah, I'm a retard but when i see his real handle posting stuff like this in amongst the 20 obvious misspelled fakes i just assume he actually said it.

Edit - I feel like this is the end of Primal Fear and I can't tell if you're Roy or Aaron

Will Tate

Oven March
Oh noes!!! Governments lie ? News media just spews propaganda? War is nothing like smugly typing "I'll punch every Nazi I see!" on Twitter and hitting Post? The hell you say!
This is what they wanted and I'm glad they're getting it. I hope every twig-limbed Reddit faggot gets summarily executed and left in a ditch in the woods. Fuck 'em.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]5Xrr0v4Dp4o[/MEDIA]

damn I wanna see some Donbabwe or Luganda militias doing the same type of video with some reddit tranny POWs