• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upcoming niki appearance

Forum Clout
I'm assuming her dumb parents were trying to name her after the Les Miserables character spelled Cosette, a nickname Hugo invented for the book from the French word chosette meaning "little thing".

Her present state would appear to be some sort of rebellion against her parents if this is the case.

Or maybe it's just some obscure white trash family name bastardized from french somewhere in the south like so many others.

Either way he/she's a fat, receeding hairlined, unfuckable monster who would've had rocks thrown at it by children and driven by torchlight from the village in saner times.

She must have crawled under there for warmth.

S72y.gif

Forum Clout
The thing with SEO is you have to get things rolling.

View attachment 205248

Is there anything on this idiot's resume which actually qualifies her as a tech expert? Any examples of professional programming experience, coding and tech knowledge, names of real clients and exactly what she did to build their brands and their online presence? From what has been posted here in the past it looks like she's just a larping grifter who takes advantage of those bullshit taxpayer funded DEI programs for "women in tech" where they don't actually have to do anything beyond larping as "women in tech".

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Is there anything on this idiot's resume which actually qualifies her as a tech expert? Any examples of professional programming experience, coding and tech knowledge, names of real clients and exactly what she did to build their brands and their online presence? From what has been posted here in the past it looks like she's just a larping grifter who takes advantage of those bullshit taxpayer funded DEI programs for "women in tech" where they don't actually have to do anything beyond larping as "women in tech".
2000+ Cups of Coffee, stlaker
1718183577418.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like the meaningless buzzwords they use to make these boring presentations sound important to get rubes to pay - boot camp? That might be the worst one I’ve heard yet. What is it with women and getting involved / falling for this bullshit? They really are the easiest targets, reminds me of that office episode where Michael claims it’s not a pyramid scheme and Jim draws a pyramid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Real diverse group
Screenshot-20240611-120636-Chrome.jpg
One guy? I’m shocked! Usually these scams are all women pretending to be doing important work. The “boot camp” name makes me laugh - it went from basic training in the military that was used to “man” you up to intense work out programs like CrossFit and now to this bullshit. Well boot camp, you had a gun run - now you’re meaningless.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Here are some of the AMAZING SEO secrets she shares:

• Use Google Analytics
  • Use Google Search Console
  • Impressions = Good
  • Clicks = Better
  • Check to see if your pages are listed on Google!
  • Check which keywords people are finding your site from!

Literally babbies first SEO shit, shit people have been doing for TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS. I hate Niki Robinson and her stupid cunt mother so much I hope Patrick throws her out the second storey window.
Her million dollar advice is “look what google is doing and copy that but don’t copy-copy it” followed by a bunch of babbling nonsense