• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upcoming niki appearance

Forum Clout
This is a gold mine. Idc I’m posting this woman again. 3rd better wife material?

Attachments

• IMG_3382.jpeg
    IMG_3382.jpeg
    711.5 KB · Views: 17

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is an excellent grift. Her profiles are filled with buzzwords about making money - you schedule a consultation with her, I assume one of the "tips" is to pay her to feature you on one of her bootcamps for "the exposure". Niki is such a rube that she went for it.
I’ve been meaning to do a deep dive online into these type of grifts because I’m seeing them more and more (pretty much all women) on places like Instagram and like you said they’re all pretty much the same - buzzwords about making money, joining their team, and they’re huge on “coaching” and how they will teach you to be a better coach which will make you more money - but a coach of what? Then some even have these big conferences in places like Miami and everyone is all dressed up / fancy yet their job is extremely vague. You can’t even get them answer a simple “what is it you actually do? Is this sales? What are you selling?” Without an obvious script they have been told to use which is nothing but vague.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I keep seeing these types - pretty much always women - where they have a very vague job / profession and claim to offering “coaching” services. I guess it’s the new MLM / pyramid schemes that have always been around just now through social media.
Like Von O'Neal or whatever her last name is. Coach Von.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
A lot of these accounts have been Annabelled. @Jessonajourney is the only one posting about this clamfest.

@aimees82
Contact Form

@AngelaWills
[email protected]

@cousett

@miafranlobm
[email protected]
(250) 893-1546

@coachcarmine
Contact Form

@coolandmindful (Cecilie Aslaksen)

@PMHacks4ITPros (Cheryl Teixera)