Unprompted Pat is the most telling of all Pats

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
328721615_1219515035611012_4893118350309174313_n.jpg

G

Which is why most of the classics - that lack sex scenes - are trash. Right, Pat?

The number of SCI-FI/FANTASY manuscripts bogged down with weird, awkward sex scenes with mentally ill kinks and fetishes and oddities involving aliens, animals, other non-humans and characters of immature age are at this point uncountable.

If either genre weren’t propped up by the very rare but exceptionally big hit, both would be deader than Sanskrit. Casual readers not directly seeking s/c/f have abandoned the genres. Normal people don’t read them. People with families and a lack of mental illness don’t read them.

Oh and those big hits usually don’t have gross degenerate sex scenes. But you wouldn’t know that Pat, since you don’t read.

Fat trans weirdoes and mom’s basement failures are the entire audience.

Of COURSE the perverts love space dinosaurs having sex.

G

It blows me away how many frumpy authors want to write about sex despite never getting any, I don't think anyonee wants to think about Sex when they might accidently see your horrific visage when closing or opening the book.
Less than 1% are written well. The vast majority of them are downright creepy and unnatural.

It’s almost like - oh I don’t know - they have no idea what normal sex is like or something.