Unprompted Pat is the most telling of all Pats

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Wait - it wasn’t the other way around? Where she had a young mind but an adult body?

And Jesus H, which one is worse? Both ideas are so vile.

God I hate him.
Two different things - there are the teen boy aliens who the pedophile Captain slobbers over but it's fine because they mature early.

The Ark had the Asian child hooker

G

Two different things - there are the teen boy aliens who the pedophile Captain slobbers over but it's fine because they mature early.

He also "aged" Firstname Lastname by putting her in cryostasis or something. She was 17, went into cold storage for 4 years, and was thawed out or whatever. She looks 17, since she didn't age at all, but in the book she's 21. Maybe he likes them a bit underage. Not nearly as bad as Uncle Paul or Nana, but still pretty sketchy.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
He also "aged" Firstname Lastname by putting her in cryostasis or something. She was 17, went into cold storage for 4 years, and was thawed out or whatever. She looks 17, since she didn't age at all, but in the book she's 21. Maybe he likes them a bit underage. Not nearly as bad as Uncle Paul or Nana, but still pretty sketchy.
That's not even a good adult in a teenager's body loophole. This case makes her both physically AND mentally 17.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
A child prostitute who comes into his pedophile detective who struggles to suppress his desire to comply

Also, they're on a multigenerational futuristic ship, but she speaks English for some reason
Lol speaking of that. Have you heard of the paladin if shadows series by John Ringo? The difference is he admitted it was a crap concept and only wrote it to get that douche chilling idea out of his system

G

Oh! Well, then. A captain slobbering over teens that are so young it needs to be a detailed in the plot that they ARE INDEED MATURE ENOUGH TO FUCK, is a separate storyline from the child hooker! What a relief!

G

I don’t think I read that one. So is there a point to aging her up if it didn’t affect her body or her mind? Why even have that take place in the book? Why not just make her 21 years old? Why specifically do you want the audience to know that she has 17 year old body and mind? You know, before “technically” making her 21 which might be innocent but is exactly what someone would do if they wanted to look for a teen fetish loophole.

Will Tate

Oven March
"Sex is something adults do," said the guy put on blast today for defending child rapists.
However this shit with Pat ends I'm confident it'll make me rupture an organ laughing. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Tate, he's gone, the last thing he said we could understand were him calling some fat guy an idiot and yelling, 'How does that feel, fucker?'"
"Thank you, doctor, that's how he always wanted to go." sniff

Literally no author dead or alive has ever been good at writing sex scenes. None. To wit:
I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.
That is none other than James Joyce writing a love letter to a woman he was trying to titillate and it is awful and weird and bad. Sex scenes are for romance novel writers to write and spinster old shut-in cat ladies to read. No one else should be stuffing them into their stories. Terrible sci-fi writers like Pat should focus on the basics, like writing science fiction, before hamfisting in sex scenes.

No wonder this fat asshole has no publisher. And I'm sure the world can't wait to read an adult Tiny Tim taking a break from giving a few ruffians a cauliflower ear to passionately suck some bloke's cock in the back alley behind Ye Olde Englishe Pub for five pages.

G

The only sex scene I've ever read in a book that was worth mentioning or memorable in any way was at the beginning of the Godfather. Puzo writes about Sonny splitting Lucy Mancini, one of Connie's bridesmaids, in two in a really over-the-top way that is (unintentionally, I think) hilarious. It's PCJ stuff.

As others have said, "steamy" sex scenes in books - Lady Chatterly, Birdsong etc - are for frustrated housewives and queers like Fat.

The only sex scene I've ever read in a book that was worth mentioning or memorable in any way was at the beginning of the Godfather. Puzo writes about Sonny splitting Lucy Mancini, one of Connie's bridesmaids, in two in a really over-the-top way that is (unintentionally, I think) hilarious. It's PCJ stuff.

As others have said, "steamy" sex scenes in books - Lady Chatterly, Birdsong etc - are for frustrated housewives and queers like Fat.
You can hear the door and wall shaking as Duvall/Hagen goes up the stairs to tell Sonny (who's banging the bridesmaid at the time) to get back downstairs because his pop summoned him.

Sonny finished.

G

You can hear the door and wall shaking as Duvall/Hagen goes up the stairs to tell Sonny (who's banging the bridesmaid at the time) to get back downstairs because his pop summoned him.

Sonny finished.
The book is even funnier. It mentions how legendary Sonny's unit is and how his wife is basically happy whenever he takes a new mistress because it means her pussy will get a rest. How as a youth Clemenza took him to a whore house to pop his cherry and "even the most hardened putana demanded double rate after an awed inspection of his massive member." Lol