• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Underrated Pat lines

Forum Clout
"My piss is always cleat"

He meant to say clear but had a fat fingered typo.
Why does he always lie about the dumbest shit.

I drink 6-10 glasses of water a day, drink sparingly on some weekends, clean omad low carb food most days.... And I'm lucky to piss 'cleat' 2/3 of the time.

Who is he kidding, his piss is dark orange every time.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Why does he always lie about the dumbest shit.

I drink 6-10 glasses of water a day, drink sparingly on some weekends, clean omad low carb food most days.... And I'm lucky to piss 'cleat' 2/3 of the time.

Who is he kidding, his piss is dark orange every time.
I heard from one doctor that constantly pissing clear means your body isn't ridding itself of impurities. He's clogged with meatloaf is my professional diagnosis.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The "I take my pants off and everyone has herpes" line. For me, that confusing, incoherent self-own still baffles me. What the fuck could he have possibly meant by that?
His stank wife told him it’s normal because she has herpes

Or - he is so desperate to make people think he’s a stud with the ladies (not so.) he claims to have herpes because he has so much sex with so many people.

Who knows? He’s retarded.

And fat.