• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ugly women you really want to fuck.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm just lashing out at her because other men are giving her attention.
You know what? Fuck that. I asked her for an update on DanO and she gave me the high hat like I'm some faggot. I sang Kiss From a Rose for her like a thousand times. How many times have the rest of you sung Seal hits to her? I'm gonna fucking HANG MYSELF

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
You know what? Fuck that. I asked her for an update on DanO and she gave me the high hat like I'm some faggot. I sang Kiss From a Rose for her like a thousand times. How many times have the rest of you sung Seal hits to her? I'm gonna fucking HANG MYSELF
I'm sorry brother I love you forever and always

YarmouthYakub

Maker and creator of the Devil, Thwine Merchant
Forum Clout
Trudy.jpg
Also deputy Trudy from Reno 911 could get it
Can't remember where but I've seen pics where she is pretty fuckable. Plus she says the nigger word

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
View attachment 134597
Not fuck, but there's something terrifyingly appealing about classic Grace Jones. I think it's an aesthetic attraction, like saying a Ferrari is "sexy"...

Come on now, you folks know I didn't mean nothin! Apologiiize! Bone dry! Bone dry!
She's beautiful in the sense a butterfly is. Aesthetically pleasing as you say, but not my type.

It does amuse me that she used to date Dolph Lundgren and to imagine how annoyed that made the Nigger/Honkeymania types of that generation who'd been praising them as prime exemplars of their respective races.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
She's beautiful in the sense a butterfly is. Aesthetically pleasing as you say, but not my type.

It does amuse me that she used to date Dolph Lundgren and to imagine how annoyed that made the Nigger/Honkeymania types of that generation who'd been praising them as prime exemplars of their respective races.
Grace Jones is half assed scary looking to me. She's very angular and sharp and pointy looking. I remember seeing some Vice documentary about some old fuck with a famous private swinger island and he said Grace Jones was by far the best fuck he's ever had out of thousands.