• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ugly women you really want to fuck.

G

her & nia burr should bond over their shared hideous oversized gums
chestnut-black-horses-desert-29367870.jpg

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
boy fellas these are some real pigs you found. Yucky ducky.
What are you homos? There's no one below a 7.5 on here. @fenrir and @HH Brother are the only people staying TRUE to the SPIRIT of this conversation.
I married my wife for companionship, and for tax purposes. But I throw her a nice one every now and again.

I want to make Chrissie Mare neigh in pain, Turkster.

Forum Clout
Back in the day, I remember people ragging on Hilary Clinton a lot as being gross etc. This was when she was still relevant in politics. On TV, I once caught a glimpse of her rear while donning one of those iconic pant-suits, her turning...and she had a big fat ass. They would purposefully go out of their way to never zoom in on it on camera, but you could catch it from time to time.
Not going to lie, I kind of want to fuck the old bitch now. You're one hell of a salesman.