• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFO deniers be like NAH BRO JUST A PLANE

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
This is what turned me from a denier to a questioner. Two Apollo astronauts discussing "visitors" on the Moon.

Don't know why they had to put shitty music over it, but it's the only vid I could find...

If people don’t take UFO’s seriously the fact that our government takes them seriously should matter. There was a woman, who I’m forgetting the name of, who worked for NASA as a photo editor to get UFO’s out of pictures. This was later verified by autistic hacker Gary McKinnon who hacked Nasa and found an unedited photo. (Gary said it was probably space debris but it confirmed that NASA essentially had a photo editing program.)

Barry Goldwater had an interview where he talked about the UFO room at Wright Patterson

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
The fuck did this photographer say to make Mike so angry?
1686621474395.png

lol how'd I post this in here, oh well

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
What shape was it?
It was three flat triangles (or semi-triangular), in a row, staggered and connected by short rods. One triangle was slowly, steadily rotating ( sadly, i forget which one). Another of the three would make quick, slight rotations, as if making corrections, maybe like a rudder. I'm guessing that up close the triangles would show some curvature to better allow for propulsion, and probably some thickness at the front point, that allowed room for sensors, a motor, or whatever. This was like 12 years ago. I did pretty thorough searches online back then, and maybe 3 years ago as well. Nada.

TheNanaDook

I really wish this stuff was true. And I’m still holding hope out that it is. But, it’s 2023. None of these crashes ever happen where civilians can find and video them. People can take 4k videos and we are still only left with blurry pics of vaguely kite shaped objects. And the stories that get leaked always magically coincide when they’re trying to memory hole something.

G

Aliens are the one government approved and allowed conspiracy discussion topic.
They'd rather people speculated on a material threat than a supernatural one. They could theoretically protect us from malevolent aliens - if these are demons the modern secular state has no grounds to intervene.

G

View attachment 126554
DONT QUESTION IT BRO ITS JUST A SUPER SECRET PIECE OF US GOV TECH THAT THEYRE TESTING BRAZENLY IN THE OPEN. NO BRO DONT QUESTION THAT ITS FLYING HIGHER THAN A FUCKING JET AND HAS NO SIGNS OF PROPULSION. ITS YOUR EYES BRO LOL
Isn't that the ship from Flight of the Navigator?

Pee Wee Herman - "COMPLIANCE!"