• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFO deniers be like NAH BRO JUST A PLANE

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Be one of the 1000 people keyed into UFO program. Sneak a piece of UFO craft out of your work (somehow). Present it to the media saying you worked in a black program they cant verify and that you have a piece of alien tech. Yeah, i’m certain that person would be taken seriously and then not face any consequences from the Government.
Snowden was taken seriously. Do you remember why, you fucking retard? He had evidence!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Snowden was taken seriously. Do you remember why, you fucking retard? He had evidence!
He was working with the NSA. That was secret, so now imagine a program that even the President isn’t keyed into.

Snowden was believed because the evidence fit into what people already thought. “Is the government watching me?” That confirmed their already held belief. It would be significantly harder, even with proof, to convince people of a belief they dont hold and to which would be entirely fucking foreign to them: That UFOs exist and we have them. This isn’t even getting into that the Government would have killed that nigger had he stayed in the US.

Sue Lightning

Lets ask this question: Look at Presidents getting asked about UFO’s. If these were as crazy and unrealistic as you all think, surely the Commander in Chief would laugh at this idea and say “No they dont exist you fucking retard.”

But they don’t. They go “I uhhh…can’t say anything.” and follow it up with “but…theres some strange shit going on in our skies.”

HARRY TRUMAN SAW A UFO. JIMMY CARTER SAW A UFO. REAGAN SAW A UFO. CLINTON, OBAMA, W BUSH, TRUMP AND BIDEN HAVE ALL SEEN THE FILES

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Lets ask this question: Look at Presidents getting asked about UFO’s. If these were as crazy and unrealistic as you all think, surely the Commander in Chief would laugh at this idea and say “No they dont exist you fucking retard.”

But they don’t. They go “I uhhh…can’t say anything.” and follow it up with “but…theres some strange shit going on in our skies.”

HARRY TRUMAN SAW A UFO. JIMMY CARTER SAW A UFO. REAGAN SAW A UFO. CLINTON, OBAMA, W BUSH, TRUMP AND BIDEN HAVE ALL SEEN THE FILES
Cool. Got a link to video of those UFO questions where presidents awkwardly and nervously stumble when asked?

HomeRunCumia

I was countering your hypothetical equating walking out with a "piece of a nuke" to "walking out with a piece of a UFO" asshole
Why am I an asshole? Fuck you nigger, matta fact mods ban his ass, real talk..

ForthrightInformalCanine-max-1mb.gif

Sue Lightning

Cool. Got a link to video of those UFO questions where presidents awkwardly and nervously stumble when asked?

Obama asked about files, says he can’t reveal anything.

W Bush says he went through files, says he can’t say anything. Doesn’t deny UFO’s.

Trump saying he’s not a believer, but “anythings possible”.

Obama makes joke about Area 51, says theres things in our sky we can’t explain.

Trump talking about UFO’s with his son, won’t talk about what he knows.

Sue Lightning

Distracting from murdering american citizens without trial
I know if i’m trying to distract from extrajudicial murder I…give a vague answer about UFO’s instead of saying they’re not real.
Clearly states he doubts it. You are retarded.
Trump, a man who can’t control himself when it comes to calling shit “fake”, takes a nuanced approach to UFO’s.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I'll just toss in that I've seen a civilian drone size thingy that is unlike any picture of any type of drone that can be found on the interwebs. Totally unlike any of them. This was in a rural area of California. It was going straight south at maybe 30mph, about 30-40 ft. above ground. I was driving the opposite direction at 15-20mph, then stopped and watched a few seconds for a better look. My guess would be some experimental propulsion driven surveillance drone uhh... thingy from Livermore Laboratories some 30 miles away, but... maybe not! That's all I got.

Sue Lightning

I'll just toss in that I've seen a civilian drone size thingy that is unlike any picture of any type of drone that can be found on the interwebs. Totally unlike any of them. This was in a rural area of California. It was going straight south at maybe 30mph, about 30-40 ft. above ground. I was driving the opposite direction at 15-20mph, then stopped and watched a few seconds for a better look. My guess would be some experimental propulsion driven surveillance drone uhh... thingy from Livermore Laboratories some 30 miles away, but... maybe not! That's all I got.
What shape was it?

HomeRunCumia

This is what turned me from a denier to a questioner. Two Apollo astronauts discussing "visitors" on the Moon.

Don't know why they had to put shitty music over it, but it's the only vid I could find...