• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFO deniers be like NAH BRO JUST A PLANE

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
A6737610-54B5-47B8-A60C-08D0ECF606BD.png

DONT QUESTION IT BRO ITS JUST A SUPER SECRET PIECE OF US GOV TECH THAT THEYRE TESTING BRAZENLY IN THE OPEN. NO BRO DONT QUESTION THAT ITS FLYING HIGHER THAN A FUCKING JET AND HAS NO SIGNS OF PROPULSION. ITS YOUR EYES BRO LOL

Sue Lightning

If you want serious UFO testimony look to Ryan Graves. He was a Navy Pilot and Physicist who, as a pilot, claimed he and his team saw UFO’s daily off the coast of California in “restricted airspace.”

I put quotations because technically its not restricted. But from where the UFO’s were coming from, they would be entering US airspace from outside of this zone, making them a concern.

He claims at first, UFO’s started appearing on radar after a system upgrade. Makes sense, could be a malfunction? Until they started tracking these things on FLIR cameras. And then they started seeing them with their eyes. And then they almost had an encounter with one.

You may remember him for the Gimbal video. His squadron recorded this video off the South East coast in 2014, and it sparked major interest in the phenomenon.

HomeRunCumia

I mean they been doing this since Roswel-teen

Are they a bunch of Opies? With their tech, it should logically mean

1947 = Roswell scouts
1948 = enslavement of humankind.
I honestly don't know what to believe anymore, half of me wants/does believe there are Alien UFO's, and the other half thinks that if the Government is admitting it, then there has to be an ulterior motive... If it's true, they could be using Earth as a Rest Stop of sorts... 🤷‍♂️

Sue Lightning

I mean they been doing this since Roswel-teen

Are they a bunch of Opies? With their tech, it should logically mean

1947 = Roswell scouts
1948 = enslavement of humankind.
This implies we know what they want with us. To be honest witcha i’m not in the realm that they’re on some mission to enslave human kind because like you said, if these things can travel universes they would enslave us years ago if thats what they wanted.

Sue Lightning

If you think you can just hand wave away every sighting in history, you are fucking retarded. I have seen science niggers do this constantly. “THE RADARS ARE WRONG, THE PICTURES ARE WRONG, THE FLIR CAMERAS ARE WRONG, YOUR EYES ARE WRONG, YOU’RE LYING” because, as scientists, they’re supposed to have the answers. They don’t for this one. They’re seeing something that defies all of the rules they’ve set up and so they desperately have to shame the credibility of the accuser rather than address their evidence head on, and confront a terrifying unknown.

HomeRunCumia

May I suggest 'The Phenomenon' film from 2020... There's many interviews with high level former politicians, and civilian eye witnesses. Also some pretty convincing photos and footage. It's interesting stuff if nothing else... I'm with Dan Aykroyd on aliens and the supernatural, even if it's all bullshit it's still entertaining.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
If you think you can just hand wave away every sighting in history, you are fucking retarded. I have seen science niggers do this constantly. “THE RADARS ARE WRONG, THE PICTURES ARE WRONG, THE FLIR CAMERAS ARE WRONG, YOUR EYES ARE WRONG, YOU’RE LYING” because, as scientists, they’re supposed to have the answers. They don’t for this one. They’re seeing something that defies all of the rules they’ve set up and so they desperately have to shame the credibility of the accuser rather than address their evidence head on, and confront a terrifying unknown.
Why does every UFO and alien whistleblower never have a shred of evidence? Not an alien computer chip.. a piece of alien made clothing, a picture of the spacecraft recovered?

HomeRunCumia

Why does every UFO and alien whistleblower never have a shred of evidence? Not an alien computer chip.. a piece of alien made clothing, a picture of the spacecraft recovered?
Playing devil's advocate, I'm sure whatever evidence the government supposedly has would be treated with tighter security than nuclear weapons... Just as you couldn't walk out with a piece of a nuke, you couldn't walk out with a piece of a UFO...

Sue Lightning

Be one of the 1000 people keyed into UFO program. Sneak a piece of UFO craft out of your work (somehow). Present it to the media saying you worked in a black program they cant verify and that you have a piece of alien tech. Yeah, i’m certain that person would be taken seriously and then not face any consequences from the Government.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Playing devil's advocate, I'm sure whatever evidence the government supposedly has would be treated with tighter security than nuclear weapons... Just as you couldn't walk out with a piece of a nuke, you couldn't walk out with a piece of a UFO...
So why aren't they arresting this faggot just in case he did sneak shit out?