Two things I don't enjoy, that made me feel like less of a man's man...

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I don't understand men who don't like sports. How the fuck do you fill your time? I watch very little scripted content but the storylines in any sport are good enough for me.
I like watching lesser sports too, like I'm a big fan of track and field. I'm also a huge fan of F1. I used to love the NFL, sports radio on the whole time, etc. Now I'll watch maybe 3 games a year. They shifted their marketing to women and really urbanized the pre and post coverage.
I can't watch a segment named "Dang who dey? You got woo woo'ed" on my TV because L'Aquarious Johnson the mush mouthed TV presenter has a catch phrase

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I don't understand men who don't like sports. How the fuck do you fill your time? I watch very little scripted content but the storylines in any sport are good enough for me.
I always played sports until my 20s but I've hardly ever watched them. I'm not on the team, I don't give a shit. I unironically think the most entertaining sport to watch is sledge hockey, which is hockey for cripples. Those dudes are tough.

But yeah, I think playing sports is super valuable and watching them is a waste of time.

Last edited:
Lol it always makes me laugh when people who dislike sports get angry and bitter about people who watch sports.

Not everyone who watches are super fans. Most watch just to be entertained by something that doesn't have a laugh track going off every 15 seconds.

Not everyone watching sports is getting aroused by men tackling each other.
I think the fact that it gives men a short cut to talk about stuff and bond upsets them I can get thrown in with a random group on a night out or party and find some common ground quickly. It's as much of a social lubricant as alcohol for me

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
It can be any sport whatsoever. There's glory, heartbreak and everything in-between
Is murder in-between glory and heartbreak?

Screenshot_20230919_045502_Brave.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Watching sports is an investment.

Nothing wrong with watching a random game on a random weekend. But most people watch every game multiple times a week.

Which gives Jewish media and advertisers the chance to show your upcoming genocide in todays commercials.

Watch the black national anthem before the Super Bowl. Stand for it cracker.

Yes, they’re wearing pink outfits for breast cancer awareness because no one has ever heard of that disease before. And nascar will have a pink car too.

You waste hours of your life and are on your deathbed wondering if New England is going to win this year. Hopefully after you pass, you think, “I hope we are able to pull it off this year.”

I wonder what things were like before television.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I was bored as fuck as a kid when cartoons weren't on. There was only so much reading and drawing and playing I could do.
Without tv you would use your imagination or learn about the world.

I don’t like sports and hate going to conferences where I have to listen to guys talk about sports because they don’t know each other.

Cars…if you want to get into them learn to drive stick and then drive some cars that handle well. There’s a lot of engineering that goes into them but if you still don’t like them then drive a pink one while wearing your gay leather daddy outfit, faggot.

G

Without tv you would use your imagination or learn about the world.

I don’t like sports and hate going to conferences where I have to listen to guys talk about sports because they don’t know each other.

Cars…if you want to get into them learn to drive stick and then drive some cars that handle well. There’s a lot of engineering that goes into them but if you still don’t like them then drive a pink one while wearing your gay leather daddy outfit, faggot.
I can drive stick. But I don't tell anyone that, since I fucking hate it.

[MEDIA=youtube]AismFDcA0Kk[/MEDIA]