Two things I don't enjoy, that made me feel like less of a man's man...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Read this.

91D9koINdcL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

G

I don't understand men who don't like sports. How the fuck do you fill your time? I watch very little scripted content but the storylines in any sport are good enough for me.
Please try to get me into them, because I feel like a fag never being able to talk sports with my dad or people at work.
Let's take soccer. It's just people kicking a ball back and forth. I used to play it as a kid, it was fun to play, sure. But I can't watch other people play, I don't get it. Explain the appeal.

Please try to get me into them, because I feel like a fag never being able to talk sports with my dad or people at work.
Let's take soccer. It's just people kicking a ball back and forth. I used to play it as a kid, it was fun to play, sure. But I can't watch other people play, I don't get it. Explain the appeal.
It can be any sport whatsoever. There's glory, heartbreak and everything in-between. I am not sure how people can't find a sport that does something for them. It would be like trying to explain why certain food tastes nice. I wouldn't know where to start. It just is goodm

G

It can be any sport whatsoever. There's glory, heartbreak and everything in-between. I am not sure how people can't find a sport that does something for them. It would be like trying to explain why certain food tastes nice. I wouldn't know where to start. It just is goodm
How do I get into it? Do I have to start watching from the start of the season? Because I don't know any of the players etc.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Any guy past the age of 15 still gung-ho about professional sports is either a fat dad with a dead marriage or a dunce.

Nice having statistics about hunky teenagers bodies and their accomplishments you worship in your head, you fruit.

Although I don't get either one, I don't see car guys sucking the cock of the carmakers. Maybe Jay Leno and Seinfeld.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Bread and circuses.

Pro sports are jew-run plantations glorifying niggers that rob Whites of productivity.

What kindred do you have with a stinking Dominican or hispanic mud person that gets special immigration treatment to make obscene salaries and merchandising profit for Stuart Steinberg?

Vehicles are tools. If you don't need anything more than A to B transportation most any car will do and they're nothing special.

When you need more performance, that's when you have to dig for information and learn which car is right for you.

Towing a car with a Tahoe or 1/2 ton gasser is a much different experience than with a diesel F-250. But a waste of time to learn all that shit if you have no reason to.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
There's no real consequences. It's all leisure. It's all highly concentrated homosexuality