Twitter unlocking banned accounts

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It’s best if he doesn’t go back, say what you will about him but his tweets were not only famous but made people lose their minds and have become miserable cunts like Pat. Coming back it just wouldn’t be the same, like when Jordan played for the Wizards. Pat hates it but the most famous tweeter was Donald Trump, people followed him to get upset over everything he tweeted and many got careers out of being anti trump.
Getting kicked off of Twitter was the best thing to happen to Trump, one of the worst things to happen to the Left

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Sometimes it makes more value for your brand to be 'banned' than to be on a platform.
6E5EE2A1-1B4A-487D-A3C4-F79BFDFBE3C2.jpeg

Trump already said he won't go back because he wants people to go to his grift social media network.
There’s no way he will resist the urge to go back and the frenzy that would come with it.
As much as I love liberal tears, I wish he’d stay away because the Trump tweet outrage culture is just too fucking exhausting.
Trump had his time, his presidential run was a masterclass, and he beat the media machine in a way I didnt think possible, but I want to move on and hope he doesnt get the nomination.
If the 2024 election is Trump-Biden again, we should seriously just nuke ourselves already

Will Tate

Oven March
Just bring him back *sniff*
View attachment 37826
Legend.

There’s no way he will resist the urge to go back and the frenzy that would come with it.
As much as I love liberal tears, I wish he’d stay away because the Trump tweet outrage culture is just too fucking exhausting.
Trump had his time, his presidential run was a masterclass, and he beat the media machine in a way I didnt think possible, but I want to move on and hope he doesnt get the nomination.
If the 2024 election is Trump-Biden again, we should seriously just nuke ourselves already
If your campaign slogan isn't "We'd Make Pinochet Blush" don't bug me.

People like Pat and that twat Tara Dublin were allowed to tweet horrible things to and about people like Joe Rogan & Ben Shapiro. How many jokes about Shapiro's wife and how she can't get wet has he made? Or how little their dicks are? They're giving the people they would dogpile and malign a chance to fight back a little. Now you can at least say "Hey, fuck you tranny!" whenever some freak is trying be a cry bully.