Twitter unlocking banned accounts

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1651011626398.png

1651011688794.png

RobertMewler

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Trump already said he won't go back because he wants people to go to his grift social media network.
It’s because he’s to proud to admit he will be running back the minute he can. The guy was Pat level addicted. This is just in case he doesn’t get let back in the club.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s best if he doesn’t go back, say what you will about him but his tweets were not only famous but made people lose their minds and have become miserable cunts like Pat. Coming back it just wouldn’t be the same, like when Jordan played for the Wizards. Pat hates it but the most famous tweeter was Donald Trump, people followed him to get upset over everything he tweeted and many got careers out of being anti trump.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It’s best if he doesn’t go back, say what you will about him but his tweets were not only famous but made people lose their minds and have become miserable cunts like Pat. Coming back it just wouldn’t be the same, like when Jordan played for the Wizards. Pat hates it but the most famous tweeter was Donald Trump, people followed him to get upset over everything he tweeted and many got careers out of being anti trump.
I agree. People went full retard over his tweets. I wish him and his following would fade away.