Twitter is full of pathetic herbs

BudDickman

This guy teaches woke math. He's also in the Boy Scouts for some reason, which I find suspicious as fuck for a guy who doesn't exactly seem like Mr. Outdoors. Everything he does involves children, which totally creeps me out. Even if he isn't pedophile, he's obviously trying to indoctrinate other people's kids so that they hate their own parents like a negative Jewish stereotype.

BudDickman

There are so many red flags with this fucking guy:

- Fat, ugly wife that no heterosexual man could possibly find attractive.
- Wants to mentor children even though he doesn't have a passion for what he teaches. Nobody who teaches woke math actually gives a shit about math.
- Emasculated male who took his wife's name.

The only kind of male I would ever want teaching my kids is someone who has a passion for the subject, otherwise you're just a creep who wants access to kids.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Screenshot_20211024-173149_Gallery.jpg

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Holy shit. I think we found a new Tomlinson ballwasher, the only one I was aware of before this is that Triem Visual faggot.

View attachment 10716

His profile, nice hyphenated last name, stupid. His dad was clearly a wimp too.

View attachment 10717

Imagine simping for Patrick S Tomlinson. Sam really needs to kill himself.
He looks like an adult sperm.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
His mistake was getting Pats stink on him
Pat has plenty of ballwashers that reply "done" when ordered to report and blocks. This fucking hall monitor decided to kick it up a level and look for Rick imposters on his own, and then tweet Pat about it so he could get good boy points. Not sure what he thought the upside of such a bitch move was.