• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tsss this guy's good

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
You Wouldn't Understand...

tumblr_lowhuhsxdP1qcpzry.jpg
Jesus christ. Fucking faggot. Ricky Gervais and Louis CK pioneered what I can only call douchebag comedy. They both have shows where they’re the main characters and portrayed as middle aged schlubs who are dicks but get this…they have such a unique outlook on life and are also the smartest fucking people in the world who, maybe they’re mean, but they’re right! Don’t you hate when you walk into a coffee shop and the MILLENIAL BARISTA asks you if you want a VENTI SOY MOCHIOTO? JUST GIVE ME A FREAKING REGULAR COFFEE MAAM! Thank god Ricky exists to point out how ridiculous coffee naming systems are. Praise to him, the fucking intellectual genius. Did I also mention he’s an atheist? Wow. Brave.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I never realized how touched up his stomach is in this picture. Fuck, I hate him so much. I respect Bill Maher because he dislikes all religions. The British Office sucks by the way.

Bullshit. Bill Maher is 1,000% Zog.

WhereWeAt

I liked this song as a kid, but never saw the video. I expected it to be him and some comedians cameos with funny visuals of pissing on a toilet seat. Instead it's anonymous white trash cosplaying in their friend's yard.