Try that in a small town (fuck around and find out, BLM)

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house

“Beat a police outta shape
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter
Still getting swole off bread and water”

Write a song about niggers killing white cops, noone bats an eye. Write a song about white people protecting themselves and their way of life, erryone losen dey damn dayyum miines.

EraGodless

In the south, there are plenty of small town niggers. The stuff in the first verse would be better described as nigger behavior than rural behavior. It happens anywhere there's niggers, big cities and small towns.

"Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up."

Everything in the first verse except for stomping on the flag (SJW behavior), but the nogs definitely like to light it up, everything from blunts to police stations.
They're not doing that shit in Vidor or Jasper. They don't allow niggerdom there- it's understood that they're basically no go zones for negroes.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
They're not doing that shit in Vidor or Jasper. They don't allow niggerdom there- it's understood that they're basically no go zones for negroes.

In the "Moved to a new town" thread, I was going to use Vidor as one of the hypothetical towns I might be living in, but Jasper has the more gripping tale to tell. The stories about Vidor are best told at sundown.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Country music is for retards and retards who fuck sheep.
Don’t forget targeted ad shirts!

I didn’t think anyone actually bought them until I went to a Wal Mart
IMG_8833.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Joe Cumia would love this.

And they did do that shit in small towns back during 2020’s summer of love. For the most part nobody did shit, firearms are decorations for most Americans. It took a cherub faced 17yo chubster from FUCKING Pat’s state to put an end to it.
Very true, all those hicks with their “I don’t call 911” shirts all hide inside while cities burned.

EraGodless

Very true, all those hicks with their “I don’t call 911” shirts all hide inside while cities burned.
What did you want them to do? We're not making a Western. Look how fucked the Capital people are/we're when they were literally led in by the cops and the scariest incident in US history was over in less than six hours-- and Congress returned back to being in session. Only liberals are allowed to riot, loot, burn and murder #CHAZ.

What you're kind of advocating is what Kyle Rittenhouse did-- volunteer to protect property and hope rioters didn't get out of hand with the burning and looting. And for his trouble, Kyle could have been looking at life with no parole if the cameras weren't rolling. The kike who got his bicep blown off tried to weasel kike his way out of it and say his life was in danger even in the face of video evidence to the contrary. What do you think he would have said if there was no video evidence?

Going into the cities like a pack of Paul Kersey's would have completely backfired and it's really not worth it- let the niggers burn down and loot the only businesses dumb enough to build where negroes congregate.

Last edited:

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I have all those cards irl, I love that meme but look at the tattoo... There isn't a single fucking microphone on that card.
I think that's to establish that it's his arm that has those other tattoos, not that the microphone is on the card. I didn't make the image so not sure but that's my guess.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What did you want them to do? We're not making a Western. Look how fucked the Capital people are/we're when they were literally led in by the cops and the scariest incident in US history was over in less than six hours-- and Congress returned back to being session. Only liberals are allowed to riot, loot, burn and murder #CHAZ.

What you're kind of advocating is what Kyle Rittenhouse did-- volunteer to protect property abd hope rioters didn't get out of havd with the burning and looting. And for his trouble, he could have been looking at life with no parole if the cameras weren't rolling. The kike who got his bicep blown off tried to weasel kike his way out of it and say his life was in danger even in the face of video evidence to the contrary. What do you think he would have said if there was no video evidence?

Going into the cities like a pack of Paul Kersey's would have completely backfired and it's really not worth it- let the niggers burn down and loot the only businesses dumb enough to build where negroes congregate.
I’m just pointing out how many of the types that talk tough did nothing. I know it’s dumb and not worth but many of those types showed they are all talk.

Rascal

Old country and "American folk" is for hipsters, and modern country is for trashy housewives with carpet floors. However, that Townes van Zandt song in Hell or High Water is PFG to me.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
There’s a small town near where I live that back in 1927 the bank was robbed, and just like in an old western one of the hostages in the bank was able to escape and spread the word. People were getting guns from a near by store and the cops and towns people got into a gun fight with the robbers.
The robbers were able to use some hostages as a human shield to make it to their escape car and they were able to make it out of town before they ran out of gas.
They were eventually captured and they were being held in the local jail. During the shootout the sheriff and a few other people were killed so the locals went down to the jail and dragged the robbers out and hung them from a light pole behind the jail.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Gonna go the way of Bud Light pretty soon
I like how they crumbled to dumb social media outrage and pulled it even though the video is on YouTube which much more people watch than CMT. Maybe 25 years ago that would make an impact but anyone with a smart phone / internet can watch it as much as they want. Personally I didn’t know CMT even still played music videos since I haven’t watched it in decades.