Try that in a small town (fuck around and find out, BLM)

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Aren't rural American towns full of meth heads who do everything listed in the first verse?

In the south, there are plenty of small town niggers. The stuff in the first verse would be better described as nigger behavior than rural behavior. It happens anywhere there's niggers, big cities and small towns.

"Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up."

Everything in the first verse except for stomping on the flag (SJW behavior), but the nogs definitely like to light it up, everything from blunts to police stations.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Probably hard to follow if you're not familiar. Look up the Illuminati Card Game from the 90's. His tattoos are the same as the Las Vegas card. Might seem like a stretch but there's better examples of interesting events "predicted" by it.

I have all those cards irl, I love that meme but look at the tattoo... There isn't a single fucking microphone on that card.

I don't care which one you're talking about, you're not wrong.
child,
43e81e6e5c06951f89279e9a38b8cf92.jpg
''Iam from West Texas'' :mad: 🚬:rolleyes:

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
child, View attachment 136055 ''Iam from West Texas'' :mad: 🚬:rolleyes:
i pulled a pat recently & got into a fb argument with retarded boomers sucking off texas monthly for putting GH bush front & center on the cover of their iconic texans issue. i said that it didn’t make sense for an east coast blue blood who didn’t even step foot in texas until he was 25 to take precedent over willie nelson & others & the overwhelming response was “WHAT DUZ IT MATTER? HE SERVED OUR COUNTRY!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸” fucking NIGGERS

Country music is for retards and retards who fuck sheep.
Jason Aldean's brand of bro-country music is aimed directly at middle-aged white women who find real music too weird and scary. It's retarded, bland pop about the kinds of escapist fantasies that appeal to dull suburban moms, like hunky cowboys and getting drunk on a beach. The concerts are "mom's night out", where they get hammered and chant along with the one or two songs they know.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Jason Aldean's brand of bro-country music is aimed directly at middle-aged white women who find real music too weird and scary. It's retarded, bland pop about the kinds of escapist fantasies that appeal to dull suburban moms, like hunky cowboys and getting drunk on a beach. The concerts are "mom's night out", where they get hammered and chant along with the one or two songs they know.
That's it exactly and that's why I hate it. Imagine becoming a successful musician and Haley and Melissa who work at the post office are your groupies.

Build Black Better

I'd agree with you for a lot of his songs, but the ironic part is that those moms would find this particular song scary, as it is aimed directly at middle aged white men, and the lyrics are far from bland.

Like I said, I'm not much of a fan of country music because a lot of the songs in that genre are as you describe. The outlaw country music lyrics from the '70s and '80s were a lot better and the music sounded more like rock.

i pulled a pat recently & got into a fb argument with retarded boomers sucking off texas monthly for putting GH bush front & center on the cover of their iconic texans issue. i said that it didn’t make sense for an east coast blue blood who didn’t even step foot in texas until he was 25 to take precedent over willie nelson & others & the overwhelming response was “WHAT DUZ IT MATTER? HE SERVED OUR COUNTRY!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸” fucking NIGGERS
Your kidding, in 2023 people still got the nerve to defend George Bush? 😳 He was a disaster for America, child 😬

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
The outlaw country music lyrics from the '70s and '80s were a lot better and the music sounded more like rock.
Right out of the gate, County rocked harder than faggot "rock and roll" which was just bullshit pop music. Going back to the early 50s, Fender was making guitars for country artists, not faggot Buddy Holly. It wasn't until country music got zogged out hard in the 90s did it get pop washed into the bs entertainment product it is today.

Almost all of it is terrible, though.

Build Black Better

i dont get it
Blatant political shit in music is gay no matter what side does it.

Da Struggle (Key) raps about blatant political shit (gay), Bling Benzy (Peele) raps about blowing loads into cum guzzlers' gullets (not gay). So I said Meownaw would probably prefer Bling Benzy, until he made a quasi-intellectual observation about it, which made me reconsider.

Wow, looking at this explanation, maybe I need to go touch more grass.

Last edited: