Trump fawwkin DESTROYS HOO HOO HOWIE (aka WIGWARD) - “JUST A BROKEN WEIRDO!”

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Bugle Beak barely mentioned it today, and spent a whole segment talking about Travis Kelce's cock. Marksfriggin threw in the towel today, he's been recapping every Stern show since forever, but Howie finally broke him.

Guys been pretty much living off donations for over a decade. Even he admitted he should’ve quit years ago. Nice just getting in the job market in your 50s, stupid.

Hoo hoo Robin. I uhhh back in the 90’s I told everybody, trans rights are human rights. And now I see it everywhere. Nobody respected Transgender people like I did. And now they all say they love them. It’s like blackface Robin. I never did that, and I told everybody how against it I was. Then everybody stopped doing blackface. I want a check for every performer who had to stop doing that. Did I ever get a call from Ted Danson? No. But he owes me his whole career.
He was still capable of saying Caitlyn Jenner looked like a dude in a wig in 2015. Probably the last remnants of the old Stern.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Then Stern interviews these people and very seriously asks them about their parents, like he's the therapist to the stars. It's just terrible. Paul Simon was an oldie when I was a kid, now he's just a pitiful elderly man.
“In a sense wouldn’t you say the reason you got into music was to impress your father “

Replace music with acting, cooking, sucking dick same psychoanalysis every interview, and then Ta Ta Toothy will talk on the wrap up show of "what a great interviewer Howard is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Bugle Beak barely mentioned it today, and spent a whole segment talking about Travis Kelce's cock. Marksfriggin threw in the towel today, he's been recapping every Stern show since forever, but Howie finally broke him.
Makes sense, we’re days away from Stern’s favorite “bit” of doing the whole month of October dedicated to talking about cock and cock related topics. But he’s totally straight and bangs a major super model (who peaked doing Sears catalogs) and is definitely not sexually attracted to men.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
“In a sense wouldn’t you say the reason you got into music was to impress your father “

Replace music with acting, cooking, sucking dick same psychoanalysis every interview, and then Ta Ta Toothy will talk on the wrap up show of "what a great interviewer Howard is.
He’s the one who called himself the best interviewer, just like how he called himself the “King of All Media” (which I think Jackie came up with) and has his staff all tell him he’s the greatest interviewer.

He’s the one who called himself the best interviewer, just like how he called himself the “King of All Media” (which I think Jackie came up with) and has his staff all tell him he’s the greatest interviewer.
His interviews way back in the day were often interesting due to the anarchic nature of the show, not because Stern had some innate interviewing skills. Some legit celebrity would do the show, and they'd often be unaware of what the Stern show was all about, so he'd catch them off-guard and sometimes get a revealing or interesting response. This morphed into the idea that Howard was a "good interviewer".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

“They were an interesting guest and at first Howard thought he wanted to go about the interview this way but then he decided to go that way. It was really really interesting to see where the interview went.” Then John Hein agrees with him. Fucking idiots. When they would show Gary talking to him in between segments it shows how fucking retarded they both are.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Jackie called him the “King of Media” and Hoo Hoo added the all part. I too believe he is gay with Ralph and Beth is just a beard.