• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump fawwkin DESTROYS HOO HOO HOWIE (aka WIGWARD) - “JUST A BROKEN WEIRDO!”

BuddDwyer

Forum Clout
He made a big deal out of interviewing Paul fucking Simon the other day. Would have been a huge get in 1984. Howard has nothing, he's still doing Elvis and OJ bits. Now he has new material, and a couple of fresh "feuds".
I think that's the funniest thing about current year Stern. Not only Howie is irrelevant himself but also nobody cares about the celebs he interviews. Making all his sucking up for access to Hollywood moot since no one cares about "stars" no more. Meanwhile Rogan became the top interviewer in the country by routinely hosting MMA meatheads, second rate comics and quack academics.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He was the fucking president. He has nothing better to do than settle his grievances against an irrelevant shock jock? Trump has dementia and this shit is about to get hilarious. Change trumps diaper and send him out to debate stern.
I’m not even going to argue on the politics because its not about that. If Trump made this same tweet about Anthony or Opie i’d be laughing my fawwkin balls off for exactly what you said. He was the president and this is what he’s doing? Just loff brothaman.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Trump would have the best comment to ratio here and trolled his way to being president. Worlds greatest troll.

He was hand-picked by the kikes.

“I'm a one-issue person. That issue is Israel,” Adelson said in 2017.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Nobody has done more for corrupt Jews than trump. I can see why they support his cult.

Forum Clout

“I'm a one-issue person. That issue is Israel,” Adelson said in 2017.

This. He spent a lot of the last terms and has been pointing it out demanding a second how the was the very Goodest Goy. If you like Daddy Donald because "he makes the Wokies mad! XD", fair enough, but never forget (tee hee) that he made it a point to bend the knee to Our (((Greatest Ally))).

Forum Clout
I think that's the funniest thing about current year Stern. Not only Howie is irrelevant himself but also nobody cares about the celebs he interviews. Making all his sucking up for access to Hollywood moot since no one cares about "stars" no more. Meanwhile Rogan became the top interviewer in the country by routinely hosting MMA meatheads, second rate comics and quack academics.
Then Stern interviews these people and very seriously asks them about their parents, like he's the therapist to the stars. It's just terrible. Paul Simon was an oldie when I was a kid, now he's just a pitiful elderly man.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Hoo hoo Robin. I uhhh back in the 90’s I told everybody, trans rights are human rights. And now I see it everywhere. Nobody respected Transgender people like I did. And now they all say they love them. It’s like blackface Robin. I never did that, and I told everybody how against it I was. Then everybody stopped doing blackface. I want a check for every performer who had to stop doing that. Did I ever get a call from Ted Danson? No. But he owes me his whole career.

The opening bit of Howard's FARTMAN movie script was a tranny joke the punchline being the tranny hooker's big bassy voice.