TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Faggot rapes another faggot
IMG_9759.jpeg

Transjender rites mean everyon, no matr how they born, shuld be treatd kindy and fairly just like how we all deserv love and care transjender people deserv to be accepted for who they are and be treatd wth respect its about making sure everyon feels safe and happy being themself🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
This would be fine if they would stop :figuritively: shoving it down my throat and literally fucking with children.

On the other side of the coin, a good friend of mine is gay. He doesn't agree with trannies, doesn't like LGBTQ bullshit, and thinks pride parades are embarrassing. He's just a gay guy who wants to live his life without waving a rainbow flag and making his sexuality define him as a person, but he can't avoid it. Because he's overtly gay, people immediately assume his politics and treat him accordingly. When I see the shit posted here, I feel bad for the guy. The world got so wrapped up in accepting gays as gays that everyone forgot to just accept them as people like anyone else.
you and "your friend" should kyselves ...

gay -- like trans -- is a compulsive psychological complex arising from premature sexual exposure (and other forms of sexual trauma), it is the domino which makes the rest fall.