Too bad it’s fiction.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I read on kiwifarms that the debt is being very aggresively pursued. Must have been lost during the hack.

Quasi was saying that in addition to being a series of rare events, the courts are essentially backed up over a year or more using covid as an excuse. Everything is taking 3-4 times longer.

He said that there's not much to say until certain things are finalized. From various tweets and interviews he was able to piece together several misconceptions that Rick has. Answering any questions like these would be doing work for him.

Tl/Dr- did you see the news? Dan thats a reference

Wrong thrice more, child.

Patrick doesn’t owe a penny. Never has.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I read on kiwifarms that the debt is being very aggresively pursued. Must have been lost during the hack.

Quasi was saying that in addition to being a series of rare events, the courts are essentially backed up over a year or more using covid as an excuse. Everything is taking 3-4 times longer.

He said that there's not much to say until certain things are finalized. From various tweets and interviews he was able to piece together several misconceptions that Rick has. Answering any questions like these would be doing work for him.

Tl/Dr- did you see the news? Dan thats a reference
Let Quasi know we love him.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
05-DE9-B0-E-6-DEC-47-C8-8-FAD-47775-E4-ACCAF.jpg

9-E664-D1-C-0821-4-A2-D-9-C9-C-613-D0-AD4-AEF3.jpg

1950-CA91-78-F3-4-CE2-A5-AF-EDA8048-BC1-E1.jpg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I mean people can just flat out refuse to pay civil court costs, but hopefully we at least get a debtor examination and his credit is absolutely tanked.
If its being aggressively pursued, I dont think he’s getting away with it. Plus the sheer amount.
People probably only get away with it when the creditor finds the debt to be not worth the hassle.
I heard about someone being owed $3k in civil court but they stopped bothering trying to get it because it wasnt worth it

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If its being aggressively pursued, I dont think he’s getting away with it. Plus the sheer amount.
People probably only get away with it when the creditor finds the debt to be not worth the hassle.
I heard about someone being owed $3k in civil court but they stopped bothering trying to get it because it wasnt worth it
If it is ever deemed necessary, I am willing to help subsidize the legal costs of pursuing this until Pat dies. He’s not going to have any heirs so that should suffice.

G

I mean people can just flat out refuse to pay civil court costs, but hopefully we at least get a debtor examination and his credit is absolutely tanked.
Yeah, he has no money so it’s not like you can get blood from a stone. He also has zero credit or anything similar so no assets no seizure.

That’s why I’ve always thought that the PPP loan fraud was our ace in the hole but apparently not. Which ensures that this will hilariously go on until the fat fuck croaks from his shitty fat lifestyle

G

Yeah, he has no money so it’s not like you can get blood from a stone. He also has zero credit or anything similar so no assets no seizure.

That’s why I’ve always thought that the PPP loan fraud was our ace in the hole but apparently not. Which ensures that this will hilariously go on until the fat fuck croaks from his shitty fat lifestyle
The PPP loan stuff isn’t over, they’ll be prosecuting people for that shit for years.