Too bad it’s fiction.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I read on kiwifarms that the debt is being very aggresively pursued. Must have been lost during the hack.

Quasi was saying that in addition to being a series of rare events, the courts are essentially backed up over a year or more using covid as an excuse. Everything is taking 3-4 times longer.

He said that there's not much to say until certain things are finalized. From various tweets and interviews he was able to piece together several misconceptions that Rick has. Answering any questions like these would be doing work for him.
Thank you for transcribing all that; I don't go to KF enough to have seen it.

Hopefully his many and various gods are smiling on him, and this gets resolved more quickly.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
If its being aggressively pursued, I dont think he’s getting away with it. Plus the sheer amount.
People probably only get away with it when the creditor finds the debt to be not worth the hassle.
I heard about someone being owed $3k in civil court but they stopped bothering trying to get it because it wasnt worth it

This is worth pursuing just for the bit, let alone restitution. If ever needed I know several of us brothermen would chip in for judgement collection. Pat needs to pay his debts.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
If its being aggressively pursued, I dont think he’s getting away with it. Plus the sheer amount.
People probably only get away with it when the creditor finds the debt to be not worth the hassle.
I heard about someone being owed $3k in civil court but they stopped bothering trying to get it because it wasnt worth it
I’ve seen cases where people stopped bothering trying to collect on five digit judgements because 1) it’s more profitable to focus on work and 2) you can’t get blood from a stone.

G

I’ve seen cases where people stopped bothering trying to collect on five digit judgements because 1) it’s more profitable to focus on work and 2) you can’t get blood from a stone.
If we're still around in 8 years or so, I'll throw in the Quasi legal fund so he can renew the judgement for another 10 years. Just knowing it will be hanging over Rick's head until he's into his 60s will be funny.