• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tommy Tomlinson's muddy driveway

Forum Clout
What if Tommy is actually a red meat eating reclusive hillbilly, and Pat has twisted his words to make him into a fantasy father figure that doesn't exist? I don't mean just in terms of occupations, but politics.

Tommy: "Fuck the NRA, they're a bunch of money hungry kikes that don't actually do anything to protect gun rights."
Patso: "My dad is a lifelong gun owner and expert marksman, and he hates the NRA."
Tommy: "I'm not voting for a war mongering ZOGbot running with a retarded slit as VP."
4 years later
Tommy: "I'm not voting for a mormon faggot."
Patso: "My dad was a twice Obama voter."

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
What if Tommy is actually a red meat eating reclusive hillbilly, and Pat has twisted his words to make him into a fantasy father figure that doesn't exist? I don't mean just in terms of occupations, but politics.

Tommy: "Fuck the NRA, they're a bunch of money hungry kikes that don't actually do anything to protect gun rights."
Patso: "My dad is a lifelong gun owner and expert marksman, and he hates the NRA."
Tommy: "I'm not voting for a war mongering ZOGbot running with a retarded slit as VP."
4 years later
Tommy: "I'm not voting for a mormon faggot."
Patso: "My dad was a twice Obama voter."
Based Tommy Tomlinson is pretty great bit tobehonestwitya.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Master electrician, rodeo clown, and leathersmith (among other things) is either too stupid, lazy, or poor to have his driveway graded and graveled.

Nice puddle, stupid:

8b6e7631d7a61abfe4e91f7bd527dabf.png

I thought your son made six figures hawking his shit books? He can't pony up a few bucks to help improve his old man's property? Ungrateful swine.

5f72c7489b83343dcb24f9f4bee99d65.jpg

010a804af0d11a9047997880a44b11ca.jpg

From a couple of years ago:

ae4f040b9575ebcdc898f9bd11365d9c.png
When your driveway has more than two cars, it turns into a parking lot

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
They live in a double wide? I thought his faggot dad was some sort of master craftsman? Now I see where Pat gets his skills from. Who says the addition should look like the rest of the "house"? Just tack on another rectangle and boom! You got a triple wide. No wonder piggy is so proud of his wife's ghetto palace. It's a lot nicer than this shithole