• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tommy Tomlinson's muddy driveway

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Master electrician, rodeo clown, and leathersmith (among other things) is either too stupid, lazy, or poor to have his driveway graded and graveled.

Nice puddle, stupid:

8b6e7631d7a61abfe4e91f7bd527dabf.png

I thought your son made six figures hawking his shit books? He can't pony up a few bucks to help improve his old man's property? Ungrateful swine.

5f72c7489b83343dcb24f9f4bee99d65.jpg

010a804af0d11a9047997880a44b11ca.jpg

From a couple of years ago:

ae4f040b9575ebcdc898f9bd11365d9c.png
Ole Tommy must be a helluva Mechanic. I’m sure all those cars were made before the year 2000. That 1996 Lumina is in good condition considering…

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This proves that Patrick S Tomlinson and the Tomlinson family are nothing more than poor white trash.
"You know what you look like to me with your ball bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A poorly scrubbed, hustling rube with little taste. Poor nutrition has given you no length of bone, and you’re not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you Piggle Tits? And that accent you’re trying so desperately to shed – pure Westfield, Wisconsin. What was your father, dear? Was he a coal miner? Did he stink of the lamp? And oh, how quickly the boys found you. All those tedious, sticky fumblings, in the back seats of cars, while you could only dream of getting out. Getting anywhere. Getting all the way to the SFWA."

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Where did Ant move. I know Dawn is in the white trash beach capital of America, Myrtle. I’m sure Ant has some Charleston level scratch left over from the Sirius days though right?
He actually hasn’t moved yet as he probably can’t afford to. He looks like he’s living in a place Geno Bisconte would call a dump.

That makes me very happy.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He actually hasn’t moved yet as he probably can’t afford to. He looks like he’s living in a place Geno Bisconte would call a dump.

That makes me very happy.
Btw I know since she’s a Cumia Dawn gets shit on a lot around here. But I followed her on Twitter for a while and even exchanged tweets with her and she seems to be very nice and likeable enough. Although her son looks like the most wimpiest faggot in the making this side of Harry Potter.

Forum Clout
"You know what you look like to me with your ball bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A poorly scrubbed, hustling rube with little taste. Poor nutrition has given you no length of bone, and you’re not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you Piggle Tits? And that accent you’re trying so desperately to shed – pure Westfield, Wisconsin. What was your father, dear? Was he a coal miner? Did he stink of the lamp? And oh, how quickly the boys found you. All those tedious, sticky fumblings, in the back seats of cars, while you could only dream of getting out. Getting anywhere. Getting all the way to the SFWA."
"This badge says your spouse is over 18. Youre not really SFWA, are you?"