• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tommy Tomlinson's muddy driveway

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Master electrician, rodeo clown, and leathersmith (among other things) is either too stupid, lazy, or poor to have his driveway graded and graveled.

Nice puddle, stupid:

8b6e7631d7a61abfe4e91f7bd527dabf.png

I thought your son made six figures hawking his shit books? He can't pony up a few bucks to help improve his old man's property? Ungrateful swine.

5f72c7489b83343dcb24f9f4bee99d65.jpg

010a804af0d11a9047997880a44b11ca.jpg

From a couple of years ago:

ae4f040b9575ebcdc898f9bd11365d9c.png

Last edited:
Forum Clout
This proves that Patrick S Tomlinson and the Tomlinson family are nothing more than poor white trash. It really explains a lot.
The “jack of all trades” narrative is clearly copium for the fact that he was a drunk that couldnt hold down a job. Before the tech boom, where tons of inept millennials could get bullshit jobs that accomplished nothing (Posts by Ghosts), these people simply bounced around from the steel mill, to pushing sheet metal, to bagging groceries, etc. and every few months theyd fuck up or show up drunk and find something new. At least back then, when it was all said and done they could hammer a god damn nail. Now we have a world of Sam Roberts that call 911 for a flat tire.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
It's such an unremarkable dwelling with nothing suggesting the same family has lived there for decades.
If it was just your average hayseed living there then I wouldn't even both insulting them. But Pat paints his father as some ultra-masculine vastly successful cowboy polymath, just by looking at that dwelling I can immediately tell that Tommy is none of those things.