Today's soup is cheese burger.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
I like how the crackers aren't even facing the right way. If I cared about knowing the ingredients in something, it's that soup that I'd want to have a light shined on.
And they can't even afford Premium and settle for fucking Zesta, a decidedly subpar saltine. Morbidly obese white women in the Walmart scooters buy Zestas.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Anyone who pre-emptively justifies a meal with "I need the protein" is a poser who's barely putting any work in.

People who are serious about exercise don't feel the need to excuse their eating habits, they pick a diet and stick to it.
Pat is the type to eat a Big Mac and say it’s for protein. I once worked with a fat guy who thought those hungry man fried chicken microwave diners were healthy because they advertised having 22 grams of protein. I told him to actually look at the label and it was loaded with fat and other shit. He thought just eating something with protein means you’re eating healthy and never bothered to work out. He’s still fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
lmao that's absolutely pathetic. I had a 150g serving of spaghetti tonight and that's 20g of protein. Just plain fucking spaghetti.
It might have been more, like 30 or so but it was funny since it was that shitty frozen fried chicken, some corn, and a brownie and he believed since the box advertised it’s “high in protein” it’s gotta be healthy so it’s ok to eat frozen fried food. He wasn’t very bright.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
According to Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential, yes. "Specials" are usually made out of shit nearing expiration. He also discourages people from going out to eat on Mondays, as that is the day most head chefs have off and the kitchen is eager to clean house from the weekend in order to make room for new food deliveries.
So that's two strikes for Hooligans
I have some advice for Anthony Bourdain: try not killing yourself. Nice legacy, stupid.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Anyone who pre-emptively justifies a meal with "I need the protein" is a poser who's barely putting any work in.

People who are serious about exercise don't feel the need to excuse their eating habits, they pick a diet and stick to it.
People who know how to exercise know what refueling means. Vegetables, healthy fats eggs... Tacos are not on the list.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
It might have been more, like 30 or so but it was funny since it was that shitty frozen fried chicken, some corn, and a brownie and he believed since the box advertised it’s “high in protein” it’s gotta be healthy so it’s ok to eat frozen fried food. He wasn’t very bright.
6314492B-968F-46AC-8313-C14A43C3BAAC.png