To me, the people who dislike 'The Wire' are kind of faggy!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Is the wire not with problems? No, of course not, child. And yea, Season 5 shit the bed, due to a writers strike.

The Truth is, every ep is like a game of chess, the people that don't like, or lets be honest, Don't UNDERSTAND IT, are little dick retards.

I was tested on my IQ when I was 14, I have a IQ higher than Jim Morrison. So go watch your SOA and breaking bad queer shit and leave the big dick energy shows to the galaxy minds.

that is all, thank you

Nigger Jim

G

It's a solid #2 for me behind the sopranos. And it's catching up with time. As good a show as it was, the monstrosity of a movie plus them all sucking their own cocks on commercials/reunions, every fat NY/NJ greaseball wop thinking they're connected to the mafia....sopranos is being tested. Look at this shit.
th-329112326.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
It's a solid #2 for me behind the sopranos. And it's catching up with time. As good a show as it was, the monstrosity of a movie plus them all sucking their own cocks on commercials/reunions, every fat NY/NJ greaseball wop thinking they're connected to the mafia....sopranos is being tested. Look at this shit.
View attachment 53623
Kevin Smith isn't even the most self-important twat in there.

G

You dont like the Wire...means you dont like the pinnacle of tv (alongside Sopranos and maybe BreakinBad)

G

Never watched a single minute of the Wire, my younger brother harps on about it and I always say: not interested. But I can tell by the way people tawk about it, it has the same 'captive' effect Sopranos does.

But I can never get 'into' anything that shines a lens on inner city life, blacks, or the 'hood'...Just shining a cam on them to me is glamoriizng more than they deserve. Niggers should be the ones saying this anyway, but they eat how Kikes portray them more than anyone else.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Never watched a single minute of the Wire, my younger brother harps on about it and I always say: not interested. But I can tell by the way people tawk about it, it has the same 'captive' effect Sopranos does.

But I can never get 'into' anything that shines a lens on inner city life, blacks, or the 'hood'...Just shining a cam on them to me is glamoriizng more than they deserve. Niggers should be the ones saying this anyway, but they eat how Kikes portray them more than anyone else.
You don't like shining a light on shines?

G

I watched every episode as it came out and it was easily one of my top 3 shows ever, so I was pissed when they were canceling it due to low viewership....Low and behold years later hipsters find it and love it for some reason, so I hate most people that like it and want to talk about it.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU!

-Faggot

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Wire. The themes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of sociology most of the plot points will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also McNulty’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these characteristics, to realise that they’re not just thought provoking- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Wire truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Prop Joe’s existential catchphrase "Shit, That nigga got more bodies on him than a Chinese cemetery," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as David Simon’s genius plot development unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Snoop Pearson tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Monk

I prefer Treme. The Wire sends too many shitty messages. Cops, criminals, journalists, and politicians don't deserve empathy. People who have their lives destroyed only to keep getting fucked over for years after the fact are more deserving of having their stories told.

G

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Wire. The themes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of sociology most of the plot points will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also McNulty’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these characteristics, to realise that they’re not just thought provoking- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Wire truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Prop Joe’s existential catchphrase "Shit, That nigga got more bodies on him than a Chinese cemetery," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as David Simon’s genius plot development unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Snoop Pearson tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
You can't die fast enough...

I just rewatched it again fairly recently. I favor seasons two and four myself. I really enjoyed Frank Sobatka and the stuff in season four with the kids and Bubbles' downfall. Randy's story guts me every time. The way he's pressured into finking to avoid losing his foster mother and what happens to him after, it's just devastating. And Bubbles being beaten and robbed every night was just painful to watch.

G

I just rewatched it again fairly recently. I favor seasons two and four myself. I really enjoyed Frank Sobatka and the stuff in season four with the kids and Bubbles' downfall. Randy's story guts me every time. The way he's pressured into finking to avoid losing his foster mother and what happens to him after, it's just devastating. And Bubbles being beaten and robbed every night was just painful to watch.
Same. I look down on people that don't like season 2. I really love the cinematography of that season.