Titan submersible crew

I don’t get how someone so shitty at the game can get so mad at it. I’ve definitely gotten this mad at games before but thats when I would play ranked and there was some stake in it.

There’s no stake in it for him. If he dies or kills someone it literally doesn’t matter. To quote Anthony himself during the Greggshells rant…”You have a perfect life! So…Why so angry?”
Dude is the age most men are seeing their kids off to college. He’s playing a game for teenagers in a shithole apartment that probably reeks like a litter box. He’s so depressed he can’t even flip the sofa. What perfect life are you seeing?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1687402930177.png

I know it's Wednesday, but I'm too lazy to edit the image. MOTHER'S COCK!

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
I just play single player shit or online games like Diablo 2 where I don't have to be on Adderall to win.
I'm scared Josh... I ran out of adderall... my wife's leavin me.

I've been off it for a while. It's shocking how much your video game skills fall off.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Ultra rich do the weirdest stuff. Seem like it is all self affirmation stuff (Everest, Sub rides). Just enjoy your cash jerkoffs.

And in a couple years, they will take another sub down to see the Titanic, and whatever is left of the sub.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Is likely as dead as Nana’s COD character.

He’s already yelling at the chat and threatening to ban people.

Nice free speech warrior.

I wish we could see a couple masked youths crawl in through the window. Nana would have 0 time to react.

If you want to see all the subscribers to CM, take a look at the live chat

Last edited:

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
I just play single player shit or online games like Diablo 2 where I don't have to be on Adderall to win. I can admit I have lost any skill at shooters I once had and my reaction time is trash. Why is it so hard for this drunk senior citizen to admit that?
Pubg is a great battle royal. I’m old and have no reaction time. But pub can be played lots of ways. I go solo and move slowly. Normally find people by sniping/ hearing their footsteps. Head_lice on PSN