Titan submersible crew

G

Lol his movement is fucking terrible and he doesn't look around at all. Some people can chill and have a conversation while gaming and it might even help them dial in but he keeps stuttering and then stopping in-game so he can move his mouth again.

And he's a pedophile

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I think i’ve said this before. I remember when I was like 14 and used to play COD, and I was PFG! Eventually as I got older and kept playing I got so fucking bored. The game just became running around a map, shoot at people, die, repeat. As I got older my reaction time lessened and I started sucking at the game. So I just quit.

Anthony has been playing COD for about as long as I have. Except he’s 60, and he gets angrier at the game than I EVER have. I don’t know how he does this.

Now another one. When I used to play COD I had to have something on in the background , usually O&A, because being alone with my thoughts while playing the most fucking boring game ever was miserable.

Anthony evidently has the same problem. But instead of having something on in the background he’s streaming his shitty COD playing to hundreds of people.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lol his movement is fucking terrible and he doesn't look around at all. Some people can chill and have a conversation while gaming and it might even help them dial in but he keeps stuttering and then stopping in-game so he can move his mouth again.

And he's a pedophile
I don’t get how someone so shitty at the game can get so mad at it. I’ve definitely gotten this mad at games before but thats when I would play ranked and there was some stake in it.

There’s no stake in it for him. If he dies or kills someone it literally doesn’t matter. To quote Anthony himself during the Greggshells rant…”You have a perfect life! So…Why so angry?”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m taking bets now - Anthony is going to have a heart attack on stream one of these days. He’ll be playing COD and in the middle of one of his “MOTHERS DICK CUNT ASS FUCK” expletives he’s gonna clutch his chest and hit the fucking floor. Stream will keep going and we’ll get a live view of the paramedics wheeling away his crumpled body.

Nice life, stupid.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I don’t get how someone so shitty at the game can get so mad at it. I’ve definitely gotten this mad at games before but thats when I would play ranked and there was some stake in it.

There’s no stake in it for him. If he dies or kills someone it literally doesn’t matter. To quote Anthony himself during the Greggshells rant…”You have a perfect life! So…Why so angry?”
Yeah I don’t get it one bit. If it makes him that mad find something else to play. May I recommend Candy Crush?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Screenshot_20230621-224250.png

“Just have fun? It’s fucking Call of Duty. Theres no fun.”

He just refuses to answer why he’s even playing then. So it’s not fun, it’s not relaxing…refer to my previous point about anger being fuel for him.
Getting himself all worked up and angry is Nana's primary interest, the thing he enjoys most. He is at his happiest when he's home alone, drinking, and getting angry at things.