Time travel poll

The past smelled bad, you wouldn't like it. Just think about all the barbarous evil people that lived during that time. Forget history. You're fucking stupid for thinking that visiting the empire of empires would be fun or interesting. I wish Tom Holland was flown out to the middle of the ocean and dropped in and forced to swim his way back to land. He wouldn't be able to swim that far. He couldn't make it. If I was forced to swim back to land from the middle of the ocean whales and dolphins would help me.
I think it's an account from Japanese Catholics in the middle of the 1500's where they travelled to Spain and Rome and then back home. Spain and Portugal were united under one crown, they pull into Lisbon and the Japs talk about how this is a premiere city in the most powerful empire on Earth and all they smell is shit. They literally could not get over how bad everything smelled.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
You could just say you were an emissary of Mussolini's and no one would know any better - Italian/Puerto Rican/North African - all the same to the Herrenvolk.
I have a hard time lying. I'd be smirking too much and avoiding all eye contact and end up telling them I'm from 2023 and show them my posts here on my phone. Maybe get a good chuckle out of everyone before I disappear into the ether. I'd probably leave them a doodle for the memories.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Late 60s early 70s to fly on a Airplane ✈️ 😃 people used to dress up like they were going to Church and you weren't molested by TSA before boarding 😯
And don't forget about the lack of niggers and other browns as passengers, stewardesses, gate agents or, God help us, pilots 🥺

In the last few years, the only white employees I see at airports are the pilots (for now) and just a few old hag flight attendants. Everyone else looks like they just got promoted from a ghetto KFC. Didn't have to deal with faggot flight attendants back then either. Now too many of them are nigfags.

And don't forget about the lack of niggers and other browns as passengers, stewardesses, gate agents or, God help us, pilots 🥺

In the last few years, the only white employees I see at airports are the pilots (for now) and just a few old hag flight attendants. Everyone else looks like they just got promoted from a ghetto KFC. Didn't have to deal with faggot flight attendants back then either. Now too many of them are nigfags.

Don't understand why there's male flight attendants🤯😳 only in America no wonder Orientals are winning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Airlines