Time travel poll

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230813_112627_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-TOM-HOLLAND-tells-unplug-time-machines.html

You don't need to time travel to ancient Rome to get all that, just crime travel to any modern metropolis for the same experience.

We've come a long way as a civilization, baby (NOT!)

Screenshot_20230813_113649_Chrome.jpg

G

The past smelled bad, you wouldn't like it. Just think about all the barbarous evil people that lived during that time. Forget history. You're fucking stupid for thinking that visiting the empire of empires would be fun or interesting. I wish Tom Holland was flown out to the middle of the ocean and dropped in and forced to swim his way back to land. He wouldn't be able to swim that far. He couldn't make it. If I was forced to swim back to land from the middle of the ocean whales and dolphins would help me.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
The past smelled bad, you wouldn't like it. Just think about all the barbarous evil people that lived during that time. Forget history. You're fucking stupid for thinking that visiting the empire of empires would be fun or interesting. I wish Tom Holland was flown out to the middle of the ocean and dropped in and forced to swim his way back to land. He wouldn't be able to swim that far. He couldn't make it. If I was forced to swim back to land from the middle of the ocean whales and dolphins would help me.
even the cowboy probably smell like shit and thats like a 100 years ago

I couldn't imagine going back to a pre smartphone era now let alone pre electric lighting. Last week I was walking around the rolling hills of the English countryside that look very much untouched for hundreds of years with stone walls in places even today are tricky and muddy even in mid summer. I couldn't imagine doing that shit before the car was a thing. Went through a graveyard of a 15th century church and a lot of the graves were as recent as the 1860s and the amount of dead kids bummed me out.

We are undoubtedly living in the best era in human history

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
This comment is so much funnier if you read it in Trumps voice and cadence.

G

Would it fuck. Early rock and roll and shitty tv as the main entertainment. High death tolls in plane accidents. Paranoia over Russia even higher than later on and hairy cunts everywhere. No thank you
I like the music of the time, I'd drive everywhere, there was good money in professional anti-communism and I don't mind a hairy muff. The widespread affluence, cultural homogeny and lack of open degeneracy would be worth having to take the dame to a shitty Douglas Sirk movie.