Throwback to February 2022 when Dan convinced onaforums.net that having a podcast was a great idea.

G

Say's the Estonian nigger while he doesn't address any of my points as usual.
Im pretty sure you screenshotted my posts first but since you are a pussy rat faggot I can't confirm it.
You and Patreeky are rat bandwagoner faggots.
Now go masturbate to Sue with your bird claws.
Faggot.

G

You can't confirm it because you're talking out of your ass, why would i want to screenshot the inane ramblings of some estonian serf?
You really are as retarded Patrick if you think spending 2 minutes taking screenshots of you being a rat faggot is somekinda cyberstalking operation.
Face it, you are a rat bandwagoner faggot.

G

ED368886-7B07-41C3-839D-9766A91CF452.jpeg

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
It is still a good idea to be honest witcha (O&A reference, shoutouts to Dan). We just need somebody more level-headed, but you have to be a bit crazy to do a podcast every day, every week, when you watch Lost every week (2nd O&A ref).
I think the problem is that most people here live in cities so obtaining podcasting equipment is virtually impossible.*

*OnA (The Opie and Anthony Show) reference

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I never sent him DM's, and while I never attacked him, I did warn him to take the beating. By the end, I just told him to go buy a cake and find a homeless man if you're going to take it seriously.

As Homer Simpson once said, "You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson here is... Never try."