Throwback to February 2022 when Dan convinced onaforums.net that having a podcast was a great idea.

G

monorail.jpg

G

Can you drop the bullet points on why everyone has had it with Dan and his podcast?
I can't keep up with the drama. I need like a monthly recap.
When he found out Jon Snyder died, he used it to promote his podcast with, "Hey guys, tune into the podcast because I have a very sad announcement!"
Then he went on a weird spergout where he shared everyone's private messages with him, including Stu, doxing him even moreso.

He had dementia in the end.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Patreeky, shutyourcakehorn
At least we changed our minds and started bashing him when he was still around, most of you ham-and-eggers only came crawling out of the woodwork when he was gone, but didn't have the balls to say anything when he was still here

You and most others here where all too happy to blow Dan's dick when he was still around.

G

At least we changed our minds and started bashing him when he was still around, most of you ham-and-eggers only came crawling out of the woodwork when he was gone, but didn't have the balls to say anything when he was still here

You and most others here where all too happy to blow Dan's dick when he was still around.
You literally deleted your posts with your bird claws and that alkie faggot Patreeky was crying in DMs the last weekend Dan was around.
Never thought of the dutch as rat faggots but here you are.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You literally deleted your posts with your bird claws and that alkie faggot Patreeky was crying in DMs the last weekend Dan was around.
Never thought of the dutch as rat faggots but here you are.
Why the fuck are you even stalking and screenshotting the youtube account (and probably other platforms) of another man, do you know how creepy that comes across?