• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This pity paul post is actually funny

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Peanuts is different to how I remember.
1859172+-+Charlie_Brown+Franklin+Jaq_(artist)+Linus_van_Pelt+Lucy_van_Pelt+Marcie+Peanuts+Pepp...jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Peter Robbins, who voiced Charlie Brown in the 60s was a bipolar drunk who stalked his ex girlfriend and her plastic surgeon, upon being released he started drinking and sending threatening letters to his former manager, resulting in him going back to prison. Upon being released he cleaned up his act taking recovery very seriously, after which, he killed himself.

Be like Charlie Brown, be like Peter Robbins.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
This may be the funniest thing i’ve seen from Paul and will always be how I remember him. “Oh you mean that guy who would have fantasies of Peanuts characters torturing him?”

All I think about as someone who’s prone to the self pity…You don’t get like this through normal depression. This fucker 100% did something that he feels guilty for and rightfully, like licking a babies vagina in the heat of the moment.